napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking information

makowakos

Hello Dylan, I'm seeking information because I watch a lot of your videos. I know that you are not a doctor and you are not advising me to do anything one way or another etc etc.

Short story is I just started a cycle of 375mg test e/w and 150mg of tren ace /w. One and a half weeks into cycle I found out my gyno surgery date has been moved forward. I am now 6 weeks out of from surgery. So I intend on dropping my compounds waiting and then running pct.

The question is I have enough gear for a full 13 week cycle. No refunds with this stuff.

In theory after I'm done fully healing from surgery. If I wanted to hop back on cycle. Knowing how nolvadex works could I run nolva through the entire cycle and pct to guarantee that my gyno would not return or should I just throw in the towel. I am very gyno sensitive.

Any wisdom you can impart would be appreciated.

you should definitely not hop back on cycle right away like that... you need to use your head and just stop

So you already had the surgery scheduled and you started a cycle anyway?

You don't want to run nolva during a tren cycle bro. Horrible idea. It can accelerate your prolactin production. Also you need adequate time off before cycling.

Top Bottom