napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Rad 140 cycle (beginner)

Relapse

I have recently just started trying Rad 140. This is my first sarm I have ever tried and still very sceptical about them. I have started dosing at 10mg just a few hours before I work out. I already want to start taking 20 - 25 (recommended dose) but I am wondering if I just take all 20mg in the morning or do I take 10 in the morning and 10 at night? No where that I have read about them has told me about proper dose times. Please help

1. How long should a cycle of 20mg last? 8 weeks or 12 weeks?
2. When do I take doses? All in the morning or split between day?
3. Do I need a PCT afterwards?

Last edited:
you take it once a day and it makes no difference whether you take it near your workout or not... take it once a day in the morning...

Mate I can tell you now Sarms work . The problem is literally 90% is bunk , underdosed or may actually contain some form of pro hormone or steroid . Getting a legit source is vital . Personally I love RAD its my favourite sarm. I have a few posts up about my journey so far . Im currently cutting for a show stacking RAD and MK2866 ,SR.
what are your goals ? please provide stats .

Mate I can tell you now Sarms work . The problem is literally 90% is bunk , underdosed or may actually contain some form of pro hormone or steroid . Getting a legit source is vital . Personally I love RAD its my favourite sarm. I have a few posts up about my journey so far . Im currently cutting for a show stacking RAD and MK2866 ,SR.
what are your goals ? please provide stats .

My buddy just bought them off a random site basically so I could theoreticaly be eating some bunk shit.
I’m 5’7. 162lbs and decent size but I want to shed that last bit of body fat on at the bottom of my stomach and want to shred as much as possible for summer while still gaining (hopefully) a lot of muscle.
My diet is very clean for I have been on and off the gym for years now so I have been taking it real serious even without the sarms.

My buddy just bought them off a random site basically so I could theoreticaly be eating some bunk shit.
I’m 5’7. 162lbs and decent size but I want to shed that last bit of body fat on at the bottom of my stomach and want to shred as much as possible for summer while still gaining (hopefully) a lot of muscle.
My diet is very clean for I have been on and off the gym for years now so I have been taking it real serious even without the sarms.

Where did u actually get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea you guys need to to stop using that. Thats not even remotely close to anything reputable and who the fuck knows what your actually taking

Where should I order them from then? Now you have me all freaked out

Yea you guys need to to stop using that. Thats not even remotely close to anything reputable and who the fuck knows what your actually taking

Buddy said that the website had good reviews but it’s both of our first times so I have no idea what is going on.

Top Bottom