bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice on new cycle and PCT

Kidcanada

40 yr old male
5”8, 220 lbs
BF about 18/20%
Training 23 yr
1st cycle was test prop and eq.
To be honest it was 5 yr ago and I don’t remember dosing but was quite mild.
2nd cycle was 10 months ago.
Test prop, Masteron, deca
200,200,150 2x week
PCT- nova 40,40,20,20,5

My goals are to cut bf% down but not get to bulky. I’m a baseball player and want to keep strong but leaned out slightly. My diet is 7/10. As summer closed on its 8-9/10.
I’m looking at next cycle to include:
Test, Masteron, just thst simple. I have a variety of different dowse opinions and also PCT opinions. Including HCG, Armoitase, etc. I’m looking for some guidance as last cycle, libido has tanked.
I greatly appreciate any input, recommendations with this issue.
Thanks in advance

Honestly I think that masteron is a complete waste of time at 18-20% body fat brother ...
my advice is to focus on your diet and cut down to 13-14%, maybe using some sarms... and then maybe run a recomp cycle..,

sorry...gian was being diplomatic....any steroid use at 18-20% is a complete waste of time...unhealthy...and more than likely to set you back from your goals

Steroids don't aid you in getting in shape...they don't aid in cutting down BF...anyone that thinks so...DOESN'T even have a basic understanding of how steroids function on a cellular level

back to basics bro...establish a consistent program of diet and training...

You didn't list caber use with deca. Have you had your bloodwork done since your last cycle and pct? If not you may be having issues with your libido due to prolactin. Of get blood work done and see if you recovered. Dial in your diet and get leaner then look at your next cycle. Let us know if you have any questions. And welcome bro

At your bodyfat level, we cannot advise you to use steroids. You are not in the right shape or condition, and steroids are not fat burners. Masteron would do absolutely nothing for you considering it's just a cosmetic drug for those with low single digit bodyfat for hardening and vascularity

You'd be far better off with a sarms cycle which will fit your goals perfectly for cutting. This is what I'd recommend to you for your cutting goals coupled with the right diet and training plan of course

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow thanks guys. My bf right now if not high yes because of a hamstring calf injury o have been rehabbing. It
Ok now so I can get my cardio back to normal. As far as SARMS I haven’t ever tried any. I appreciate everyone’s input.
I think heading thst route would suit best. My blood work was done a while ago everything was in check including my T levels. They never ran a prolactin in me. My wife is a lab tech and can run my blood whenever I need it. Prolactin needs to be ordered from Dr directly here in Canada. I guess I could request it. I will look into these SARMS, and keep you guys posted!
I also want to say thank you to everyone in this forum and group in general. I have been in a few other sites and they do nothing but ridicule and slam you of u ask a basics question. Everyone learns differently, has different physiology, and we all need a little help sometimes. Thank you again for your knowledgeable insight! Here’s to a solid group of people!
Cheers and Happy Mew Years from -40 below Canada! I’ll keep you guys posted!’

Wow thanks guys. My bf right now if not high yes because of a hamstring calf injury o have been rehabbing. It
Ok now so I can get my cardio back to normal. As far as SARMS I haven’t ever tried any. I appreciate everyone’s input.
I think heading thst route would suit best. My blood work was done a while ago everything was in check including my T levels. They never ran a prolactin in me. My wife is a lab tech and can run my blood whenever I need it. Prolactin needs to be ordered from Dr directly here in Canada. I guess I could request it. I will look into these SARMS, and keep you guys posted!
I also want to say thank you to everyone in this forum and group in general. I have been in a few other sites and they do nothing but ridicule and slam you of u ask a basics question. Everyone learns differently, has different physiology, and we all need a little help sometimes. Thank you again for your knowledgeable insight! Here’s to a solid group of people!
Cheers and Happy Mew Years from -40 below Canada! I’ll keep you guys posted!’
Sounds good bro. Let me know if you have any other questions

. My bf right now if not high yes because of a hamstring calf injury o have been rehabbing. It
Ok now so I can get my cardio back to normal. ’

Ok..so some tough love here bro...excuses are nothing but excuses

If you are serious about this lifestyle and using AAS...you don't make excuses....you NEVER let your BF run wild

I'm 66 yrs old...single digit BF year round...In August I fractured my pelvis
For the first six weeks I wasn't able able to use my core at all....I've had to modify/ reduce my training and cardio methods...reduce my caloric intake to accommodate the reduced work load...then slowly add in more intensity...20% , 40%, 80%
My rehab has taken 5 months...I just returned to 100% training intensity 2 weeks ago....last month I had my annual hydrostatic body composition check....my BF rose less than 1%..my muscle mass declined by 4.5 lbs
So...think about it...injuries can be managed..they aren't excuses to slack off

Top Bottom