napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
Hello everyone i am interested in using pharmacom mix 1 that has 250mg of test and 200mg of EQ so then it would be 500mg of test 400mg EQ per week for 15 weeks...would it be good cycle or would be better if I buy something else and go like 600mg EQ and 250mg test?

hey! I'm so glad you chose our product!

Here's what I would do

1cc Pharma mix 1x a week
1cc Pharmacom's EQ 500 1x a week

totaling 250mg test a week with 700mg eq

https://www.pharmacomstore.org/products/pharmamix-1/

https://www.pharmacomstore.org/products/pharmabold-500/

EQ should be ran a minimum of 16 weeks, but better results would be seen with 20, so you would need 2 bottles of the Pharmamix 1 and 2 bottles of the Pharmabold-500 for the complete cycle .

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask me ! I am here for you :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Last edited:
Hello everyone i am interested in using pharmacom mix 1 that has 250mg of test and 200mg of EQ so then it would be 500mg of test 400mg EQ per week for 15 weeks...would it be good cycle or would be better if I buy something else and go like 600mg EQ and 250mg test?

i would do exactly what tazzocc recommended for you... you need to run eq much higher but having the eq 500 option that pharmacomm has (i will be using that on my next cycle) then you can definitely get everything out of this that you should... what are your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat?

That's a great setup tazzoc, and with those concentrations you keep the volume of oil low. One thing I don't like about EQ is the high volume of oil needed to get to a good dose, so the EQ 500 looks great.

That's a great setup tazzoc, and with those concentrations you keep the volume of oil low. One thing I don't like about EQ is the high volume of oil needed to get to a good dose, so the EQ 500 looks great.

absolutely and even though the concentration is high, i would think the PIP would be minimal to none... ive ran eq 400 several times and it was butter smooth so hopefully 500 will be similar...

absolutely and even though the concentration is high, i would think the PIP would be minimal to none... ive ran eq 400 several times and it was butter smooth so hopefully 500 will be similar...
Yep, EQ has always been a real smooth compound. I wouldn't expect to see much PIP at all there. Haven't run any since GRG lab was around, but may try out the 500 next time I decide to bring some in.

Yep, EQ has always been a real smooth compound. I wouldn't expect to see much PIP at all there. Haven't run any since GRG lab was around, but may try out the 500 next time I decide to bring some in.

hell yeah man! our EQ is [emoji91]

70aaf413e3867e8e4f5e63a14a1bca25.png

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

so it wont shutdown me too much if I go 16-20weeks? would it be hard to recover my natural test after that? i am 25 years old btw

Any steroid will shut you down no matter what, however EQ and a mild dose of test like 250mg wouldn't be a very hard cycle to recover off compared to running some like like tren or deca.

the recovery should not be hard if you are running the proper pct (clomid,nolva,GW,aromasin,osta)

so it wont shutdown me too much if I go 16-20weeks? would it be hard to recover my natural test after that? i am 25 years old btw

every steroid you run is going to cause shutdown however eq will be more mild than others... the key is to running everything as you should... an extensive pct... running hcg PROPERLY, aromasin properly etc... if you do everything correct, you will never even know you were suppressed because recovery will be so smooth and rapid... i can give you an entire layout... what are your goals from the cycle? how many cycles have you previously ran and what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom