napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI sports cycle support 2.0?

Dangans

AI sports cycle support 2.0?

Has anyone used AI cycle support if so,is it any good? the ingredients look promising?

Re: AI sports cycle support 2.0?

Dangans said:
Has anyone used AI cycle support if so,is it any good? the ingredients look promising?

Yes I have used it before, and it is a solid product profile that works but I had one major issue with it. It tasted like complete shit, and was almost unbearable for me to use but I choked it down. That was several years ago, and it's possible they may have improved the flavor since then, since there were a lot of complaints, but I chose not to get it again, and used CEL cycle assist instead which are caps and a very solid reasonable product for cycle support.

It's unfortunate and I was disappointed with cycle support by AI sports. It surprised me because that company does have some very good products, and I use several of them like their creatine, glutamine, and BCAAs (recover pro) on a daily basis

RickRock said:
Dangans said:

Yes I have used it before, and it is a solid product profile that works but I had one major issue with it. It tasted like complete shit, and was almost unbearable for me to use but I choked it down. That was several years ago, and it's possible they may have improved the flavor since then, since there were a lot of complaints, but I chose not to get it again, and used CEL cycle assist instead which are caps and a very solid reasonable product for cycle support.

It's unfortunate and I was disappointed with cycle support by AI sports. It surprised me because that company does have some very good products, and I use several of them like their creatine, glutamine, and BCAAs (recover pro) on a daily basis

Thanks Rick

Dangans said:
RickRock said:
"Dangans" said:

Thanks Rick

No problem brother!

Yes, they did make some fairly popular products several years agao but a lot better products have come out since then... not to say its bad, because they always had good reviews and i tried a few of their products and liked them but i guess i would say they are average to slightly above

DylanGemelli said:
Yes, they did make some fairly popular products several years agao but a lot better products have come out since then... not to say its bad, because they always had good reviews and i tried a few of their products and liked them but i guess i would say they are average to slightly above

Thx Dylan

Top Bottom