roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

44YOGearHead

LogoCompleto4-2-e1453215197625.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY
is coming!

Don´t wait until the last day.

Buy any 2 Pharma or STOA product, get the least item expensive 60% OFF!

Valid until November the 27th.

pic_2_big.jpg

5bb0d3ca54bfa74e3d3b0f1c99c67a8a.jpg

You're welcome!!!
The 44

I think it is not working for me. Do I just add for example 2x ClomiStoa, and then automatically it reduces the price? Because it does not do so with me.

I think it has to be two different STOA products. Example: clomistoa and testoa.

I just checked, it does not work with ClomiStoa and TamoxiStoa. But it DOES with for example NandroStoa and Dbolasto for example.
But it does not work with ClomiStoa and NandroStoa.

I think something might be off here haha.

I think it is not working for me. Do I just add for example 2x ClomiStoa, and then automatically it reduces the price? Because it does not do so with me.

You are right, there is some bug with some products :-S

I´m checking about it right now. I will try to let it fixed in few hours. If it´s not working properly when you place your order, please write the code DEALS in the comment section and I will adjust the price manually.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Hipo

You are right, there is some bug with some products :-S

I´m checking about it right now. I will try to let it fixed in few hours. If it´s not working properly when you place your order, please write the code DEALS in the comment section and I will adjust the price manually.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Hipo

Will do! Thanks alot Hipo! Been wanting to use STOA products for a while now. :)

Top Bottom