napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 = huge boobs!

Vegeta_princess

So.... I went ahead and purchased mk-677. I really wanted to lean out and build muscle. FYI, I'm 38, was approx 125 lbs and train 5-6 days a week. It's been 7 days on mk and holy boobage batman!! My boobs are tender as fck. I've also gained 4 lbs. The water weight is ridiculous. The increased appetite has finally subsided but aside from getting fatter I'm wondering if it's worth all the trouble. Other things I noticed are, initiay I got bad bubble gut but thankfully that's over. Also, oily skin/hair, sleep isn't better but I dream more. Since starting I've also noticed I've been struggling in the gym. I take .5 of the dropper, whatever that translates too. So far no gains... the scale is actually saying my fat percentage is increasing. :( To combat the fat gain, I've started taking sr9009. What else can I do to help eliminate the side effects and see the benefits everyone raves about?

So.... I went ahead and purchased mk-677. I really wanted to lean out and build muscle. FYI, I'm 38, was approx 125 lbs and train 5-6 days a week. It's been 7 days on mk and holy boobage batman!! My boobs are tender as fck. I've also gained 4 lbs. The water weight is ridiculous. The increased appetite has finally subsided but aside from getting fatter I'm wondering if it's worth all the trouble. Other things I noticed are, initiay I got bad bubble gut but thankfully that's over. Also, oily skin/hair, sleep isn't better but I dream more. Since starting I've also noticed I've been struggling in the gym. I take .5 of the dropper, whatever that translates too. So far no gains... the scale is actually saying my fat percentage is increasing. :( To combat the fat gain, I've started taking sr9009. What else can I do to help eliminate the side effects and see the benefits everyone raves about?
More than likely your fat is not increasing but you are retaining more water. This can subside a bit over time but the best way to c9ntrol it is to have the proper electrolyte balance. Eat high potassium foods and lower your sodium intake. Also make sure you are drinking more than plenty of water.

Quality is also importamt. Mk677 is the most faked sarm of all due to cost. Where is yours from?

Ive been taking a potassium supplement, along with some apple cider vinegar in he morning. Also taking a diuretic pill once a day. On average I drink about a gallon of water a day. So I'm trying. I got it from Irc bio... I hope they are reputable

Hmmm, but I am feeling the side effects that usually come with mk. How can I get the product tested or even get blood work done without a dr prescription? I had blood work done right before I started. So technically if I get another done it should show some sort of an increase.

Stick to approved sources on here man, that doesn't sound like MK-677. MK can be pricey but you get what you pay for. I would rather pay $200 than $40 and know that its legit. Ive never even heard of Irc Bio, probably a reason for that. If you decide to continue, have some adex on hand in case things get whack.

Stick to approved sources on here man, that doesn't sound like MK-677. MK can be pricey but you get what you pay for. I would rather pay $200 than $40 and know that its legit. Ive never even heard of Irc Bio, probably a reason for that. If you decide to continue, have some adex on hand in case things get whack.
absolutely right... there are so many fuckheads out there screwing people but also, not to put all the blame on everyone... so many suppliers sell mk677 that is NOT pure and they advertise it cheaper and so people think they are getting a deal but in fact they are getting mostly mk2866 and other fillers

I assume your female u definitely want to stop immediately before u get some very unwanted male attributes

absolutely right... there are so many fuckheads out there screwing people but also, not to put all the blame on everyone... so many suppliers sell mk677 that is NOT pure and they advertise it cheaper and so people think they are getting a deal but in fact they are getting mostly mk2866 and other fillers

I usually stick to the saying "if it seems too good to be true, it usually is" referring to prices...

Just an FYI, I went to the same place (IRC bio) and then had blood work done a week ago. Doctor called the same day as blood drawn wanting to know what I was doing or on. Liver panel high and cholesterol way high. Probably should have listened to Dylan when he said be careful.

Top Bottom