napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS v Steroids?

LVX

I have a question and I hope those with the most experience can weigh in...

Height: 6'0
Weight: 219
BF %: 15
Training: 20+ years

History (latest to earliest): Prohormones - H-drol. Epistane. M-drol. Taken as safe as you could possibly do - Supplements to prevent side effects against organs & FULL PCT(nolva, clomid, etc.). MK-677. Then MK-677 & LGD-4033. Small PCT of Clomid.

Diet: On point for last year. *7 years ago my wife was in & out of hospital for 5 years; Diet suffered but has been on point since & not going away.

Goals: Correct body symmetry, increase functional quickness/movement (dunk again), lower to 12% BF (10 ideally), KEEP muscle (or hopefully gain some).

Training: 3 x week body sculpting. 2 x week conditioning (ladder, cone, jump box drills & sprinting).

I am not familiar with steroids but feel like it might be time to try.
I am more familiar with SARMS but used them before it's hard to find TRUE SARMS.

If I were to go the SARMS route, I'm guessing it might be:

Lgd-4033 10mgs x 16 wks
Mk-677 25mgs x16 wks (or keep it running through PCT and then some)
Gw501516 20mgs through PCT

PCT:
Clomid: 50/25/25

If there is a better SARMS protocol to follow, please let me know... If I should just finally go steroid please let me know and suggest what to use.

Thank you for all & any advise!

LVX

Last edited:
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan. Truly appreciate the time to answer me. I'd like to ask one more question: When should I think about taking my game above SARMS? Always had the desire but didn't want to rush. Feel like I'm getting to that point though. Any answer on post or PM would be valued. Thanks again

LVX

Thanks Dylan. Truly appreciate the time to answer me. I'd like to ask one more question: When should I think about taking my game above SARMS? Always had the desire but didn't want to rush. Feel like I'm getting to that point though. Any answer on post or PM would be valued. Thanks again

LVX

You really have to make that choice at the end of the day. If you’re happy with SARMS stay on that... you’ll get to a point where you really have an intelligent grasp and understand pros and cons etc. Stay off as long as you can until you’re blood work reveals otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really have to make that choice at the end of the day. If you’re happy with SARMS stay on that... you’ll get to a point where you really have an intelligent grasp and understand pros and cons etc. Stay off as long as you can until you’re blood work reveals otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insight 9th. I'll do another but then I want to step up. I've read A LOT over many years. I'm much more prepared than most.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

*Clarification on "9-12 DGA POST CT" please!
The "9" is throwing me off. Is it "1" serving for the 12 weeks? Or "9" capsules for 12 weeks?

LVX

*Clarification on "9-12 DGA POST CT" please!
The "9" is throwing me off. Is it "1" serving for the 12 weeks? Or "9" capsules for 12 weeks?

LVX
It's week 9 through 12 you take the post CT. Basically last 4 weeks of the cycle

Last question: If I were to go the steroid route, what would my cycle look like? This would be my first ever cycle.

Do a quick search on here for first steroid cycle should be a 1,000 posts :)

Thanks. I've done some searches and will continue to. I just thought there might be a set/standard first cycle to follow; or a first cycle to do according to my goals listed.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the cycle suggestion. I've read a lot about first aas cycles & they mostly say test should be cycle but not all say test cyp. I've got to decide to go 1 more SARM cycle or finally go aas.

Thanks for the cycle suggestion. I've read a lot about first aas cycles & they mostly say test should be cycle but not all say test cyp. I've got to decide to go 1 more SARM cycle or finally go aas.

You dont seem mentally there yet for steroid use being on the fence this much which is fine... run one more sarms cycle then move forward... you can use whatever ester of test u want as well... thats simply an example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You dont seem mentally there yet for steroid use being on the fence this much which is fine... run one more sarms cycle then move forward... you can use whatever ester of test u want as well... thats simply an example

Thanks for the advice. I might seem "on the fence" but it's just because I like to do a lot of research and think things through before making my decision. Too many people jump in without proper prep. I want to do this correctly or not at all.

Thanks for the advice. I might seem "on the fence" but it's just because I like to do a lot of research and think things through before making my decision. Too many people jump in without proper prep. I want to do this correctly or not at all.

Well bro, thats awesome but you keep asking what you should do and that’s entirely up to you and when you ask multiple times thats an indicator to wait

Well bro, thats awesome but you keep asking what you should do and that’s entirely up to you and when you ask multiple times thats an indicator to wait

Even worse when I buy my cars. lol

Top Bottom