napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A message from BigBusiness & MissBizz

MissBizz

Hello ISarms Family!!!

We Just wanted to give our thanks to everyone here who has been here for both of us. We have truly enjoyed our past two years here. We have some family issues that we need to address so we will be taking time away from the board. Those who know how to contact us feel free to do so. For everyone else we will be back we just need some time to take care of things.

Dylan,
Thank you for everything you have done for us! We love you very much and are truly blessed to have found you and this place. This is very hard for us, however we have to do this.

We love you all and will truly miss being here. We have made some great friends and in time we will be back!

BigBusiness & MissBizz

I really hate to see you go, even if it's temporary, but I truly understand! Life has its priorities, and family is right at the top of the list. You are both a huge asset to this forum. I wish you both the best of luck, and hope to see you back on here as soon as life settles down a bit and you're able!

Wow,so unexpected ! I hope everything is well. It was my pleasure to have met both of you, in this great place & time. I wish both of you ,only the best. You are an asset to this community & will be be missed !!!!

Haven't been here very long, but I've been here long enough to know you and BB are top notch! Enjoy your break! 🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The both of you have proven to be nothing less then stand up classy people. Whatever you are going through I hope and pray everything works out. Take care

A message from BigBusiness & MissBizz

What the fuck... hope everything is okay and or gets there soon. I'm officially depressed af.

Last edited:
This has hit me like a ton of bricks. I built such bond with the both of you and consider you guys like family if you guys need anything please reach out to me. God Bless you both and hope everything works out in your favor. Like 44 I will be depressed also

I hope the best for both of you! And once again thanks BigB for all the help! you a true life saver!

//Ck

this is not what i wanted to hear on a Sunday morning... i truly hope this is only temporary and that you will be back soon.. you guys know that im always here for you

Sorry to see you guys go but you gotta do what you gotta do.Hope to see you back here soon!

Obviously family comes first. I hope it all turns out as well as possible and you guy's aren't gone long

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Aw man! this sucks whale balls! let me know if I can do anything for y'all. hurry up n come back. #10%, #120

You both are great people. Sometimes things happen in life and that's just the hand we're dealt. I hope that everything works out for you both and whatever you're dealing with has a positive outcome. Hope to see you both back here soon.

Thank you everyone. I've passed all of these comments on to bigb. Hopefully everything turns out OK and we can be back in no time. I will still be reading and I'm sure bigb will read. Keep us entertained! Lol. Right now we are trying to stay and think positive. We love you all thanks for everything!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom