napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

burching2

I'm looking for a little advice. I'm 40 yrs old on TRT and been working out almost 5 years consistently but the gains have stalled. I'm planning to do my first cycle in over 10 years. I've been researching for awhile and watched lots of your videos which are awesome by the way. I was planning just test and winstrol but was wondering if I you would suggest replacing the test with deca since I've taken test for awhile on TRT. Also I'm very gyno prone so would you recommend arimidex? Last question is what's the least cycle time that would be effective. Thanks for your help!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm looking for a little advice. I'm 40 yrs old on TRT and been working out almost 5 years consistently but the gains have stalled. I'm planning to do my first cycle in over 10 years. I've been researching for awhile and watched lots of your videos which are awesome by the way. I was planning just test and winstrol but was wondering if I you would suggest replacing the test with deca since I've taken test for awhile on TRT. Also I'm very gyno prone so would you recommend arimidex? Last question is what's the least cycle time that would be effective. Thanks for your help!
There is a great tool called google search. If you ask these questions it takes you to threads that talk about these things. Research and learn. Educate urself.
1. You need a test base in every cycle
2. You do test only on first cycle
3. You need an ai on every cycle
You are not ready for deca. Do you know the side effects of deca? What on cycle supports you need?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorry I thought 40 year old guy working out for 5 years on TRT was enough for the question asked. I'm 170 lbs 5'8" 15% bmi and goals are lean muscle. I know bulking or cutting is more so diet and that was not part of the question. I guess I should have asked if you recommend arimidex over aromison being gyno prone. And trust me I've googled everything but there is a lot of conflicting info on there and was just looking for your perspective

You can't ever replace test with Deca. You always need test as a base.

Aromasin is far superior to arimadex and that is what you want to use, especially being gyno prone.

Sorry I thought 40 year old guy working out for 5 years on TRT was enough for the question asked. I'm 170 lbs 5'8" 15% bmi and goals are lean muscle. I know bulking or cutting is more so diet and that was not part of the question. I guess I should have asked if you recommend arimidex over aromison being gyno prone. And trust me I've googled everything but there is a lot of conflicting info on there and was just looking for your perspective
why? well because your height, weight and body fat are imperative pieces of information to determine if you should even be using steroids unless you would like some douche that just tells you what you want to hear and likely get you hurt...

you said you have googled everything but how is that possible when ive done a video that pops up on youtube FIRST when you type in aromasin vs arimidex.. of all the videos on that topic, mine pops up first... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCjOvqZr_xE&t=428s

why? well because your height, weight and body fat are imperative pieces of information to determine if you should even be using steroids unless you would like some douche that just tells you what you want to hear and likely get you hurt...

you said you have googled everything but how is that possible when ive done a video that pops up on youtube FIRST when you type in aromasin vs arimidex.. of all the videos on that topic, mine pops up first... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCjOvqZr_xE&t=428s

True...when ever I need to research anything AAS related I just type "topic isarms" and you pop up with an answer lol

Top Bottom