napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI Necesarity?! And Cycle discussion

fitnessforza

Hello dear forum,

i've spent alot of time researching and im going to start my second cycle, since first was a little failure.

10 weeks of:

500 primo
500 test - want to drop this down to 375 because of huge results from 250 last time, and im too conservative to go 500 TBH. -Comment/Critique ur point of view.
25 mg prov - to keep it less as possible, just to maintain sexlust with my woman and give some hardness on muscles overall. i know its very light with 25 E/D

PCT:
MK
Nolva
Chlomid
-pretty awesome PCT i collected this time last time was no PCT!, i know its stupid i was dumb and just had 10 bottles of test and didnt know what i was doing.
ive healed pretty well though and cant feel any difference but lost around 30-40 % of my gains. i ran this 5 months ago. my standard weight b4 cycle 80-81 kg, now 85-86

this time i wanna be sure to take less damage as possible, but at same time i wanna keep things simple.. when it comes to gear ive learned you need to be well prepared and have some knowledge.
i KNOW the importance of AI in a cycle to prevent things as Gyno etc etc.. but i would like to skip it for this cycle.. what would you say the necesity of AI would be?(remember personally i would skip it)
would it be an "Okay" idea to skip it or would my body be harmed during the cycle. :) - please leave a comment thank you. !

you want to skip an ai on 500 mg of test? wtf?? are you kidding me??? thats the most ignorant thing ive heard! for you to even say that CLEARLY shows you could CARE LESS about your health and WE DONT PROMOTE being wreckless here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsQCtZrKCc

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aromatase+dylan+gemelli

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Considering you want to keep estrogen in range, I don't see how skipping your AI can be anything but a terrible idea.

Free to do as you please, but there's no way in hell I'd advise anyone to go that route

Okay i get you, Dylan! , what would the dose on ai be - if you should recommend it and how often to take it ? is it 12.5 E/D on cycle ? and is everything else okay then in your opinion ?

12.5 mg every other day to start and then you assess mid cycle with bloodwork... you need to run primo 14 weeks and yes, drop test to 350...

the pituitary wants a balance of estrogen too testosterone your normally around 600 to 900 my total test for a normal male around 19 to 35 estradiol is around 20 to 40 . That being said 500 mg of test puts me around 3400 ng total test 4 times the high end of normal . 40 being the high end of normal lets balance that ratio and do 40 times 4 . 160 pg estradiol wow that's pretty fucking high nah you shouldn't need an AI no worries bro

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

also if your above 15 % body fat that estrogen conversion will be much higher than that

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

How could someone research and know the importance of an aromatase inhibitor, yet be asking the necessity of an aromatase inhibitor? This one falls under the oxymoron category

How could someone research and know the importance of an aromatase inhibitor, yet be asking the necessity of an aromatase inhibitor? This one falls under the oxymoron category

i know its important theoretically and of course it could be dangerous without what im saying is just i have tons of friends who have done the cycle with basics as just test + nolva
and oldschool bodybuilders who have never heard of an AI. and as i underlined i just wanna skip it if its possible cause i dont like taking 300 types of things and you can always add something that would help on you're cycle or pct.

-but thanks for the answer !

i know its important theoretically and of course it could be dangerous without what im saying is just i have tons of friends who have done the cycle with basics as just test + nolva
and oldschool bodybuilders who have never heard of an AI. and as i underlined i just wanna skip it if its possible cause i dont like taking 300 types of things and you can always add something that would help on you're cycle or pct.

then do it your way

Then by all means, do what your friends are doing. Cycle your 500/500mg test and primo without an AI and let us know how it works out for you. What country are you in btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some things are just important, but it's your cycle to do with what you want.

Then by all means, do what your friends are doing. Cycle your 500/500mg test and primo without an AI and let us know how it works out for you. What country are you in btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iceland its like impossible to get AI...
-Asked everyone, tried pharmacies with reciet.. just impossible.. if u recommend it i believe you.. as Dylan also said its pretty suggested to do AI, but the fact that its impossible to get.. i dont know..
and i dont say "Hey its good i watch all isarms vids on youtube.. but what are the options when i cant get it and i get my gear from Turkey/Iran.. and both these countries doenst have aromisin/airmidex in the local pharmacies..
im open for any help.. and i appreciate your time and im saying this with polite manners i dont like to be rude or argument :)

then do it your way

i do NOT doubt your knowledge and i appreciate the help you've been given by far !
i've subscribed to your channel long ago and followed every single vid ! you're just great man i appreciate you spending time on helping others.
and with the doses your the king people talk to loud about to high doses, actually my first cycle was inspired by you but as i said no pct cuz i was stupid.
i didnt show any science of Gyno though, out of your experience does this tell me im maybe more tolerant or mby just lucky first time ?

Just because you haven't had symptoms or issues before without an ai, doesn't mean you won't in the future

i do NOT doubt your knowledge and i appreciate the help you've been given by far !
i've subscribed to your channel long ago and followed every single vid ! you're just great man i appreciate you spending time on helping others.
and with the doses your the king people talk to loud about to high doses, actually my first cycle was inspired by you but as i said no pct cuz i was stupid.
i didnt show any science of Gyno though, out of your experience does this tell me im maybe more tolerant or mby just lucky first time ?
do you have bloodwork confirming you did not have elevated estrogen? you can still have it highly elevated without symptoms

Top Bottom