napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Partum advise

Guarionex

Ok people, and ladies, your input will be of great value.

My wife had our second child three weeks ago with C-Section. Still swollen from surgery but revovering well. She still lactate but not enough for the baby so he's in formula only. She wants to get in shape although she's not exactly a gym rat. She's willing to put in the work though.

Her stats are 5' 02" 130# post partum, 35 yo. Her usual weight is 100-105# and slim built.

She is fastidiously meticulous with her diet, leaning more towards salad, low fat, chicken, and being a sworn enemy of junk food. So no issues there. Her gym motivation is an issue (she is susceptible to depression, antidepressants don't do much for her, yet exercising gets her in great mood, whenever she does it).

So, i need a so advise for her. I know anavar is use for recovery after major surgery in men, not sure about ladies. I have PureEssence S4 and GW, anavar, caber and Adex.

Please help. She seems genuinely interested in getting into shape. I wanna take advantage of this window before she falls back into post partum induced depression.

If she has used aas before then she could use a light cycle, after she is up and about and ready to walk.If she has not used them before then you may quite well will make things a lot worse. Get rickrock to post a sarms cycle for her. Also, as for the gym...she does not need to kill herself. When she feels up to it a little walking on the treadmill or in the fresh air, will work wonders for her physically and emotionally. Be on the look out and get yourself familiar with postpartum depression. Walking + sarms bro. Good luck.

Thanks Jake. I was hoping an answer from either you or Drb, since you guys are the scientists on this one. She has never used SARMS or AAS. She is walking already and hasn't shown signs of post partum depression. It hit her really hard with our first child. Neither she or me want it to happen again.

Also, ladies with some experience in matter are most welcome to comment. First hand experience will be of great value. Comments should not be limited to "gear". Any tips to improve mood, recovery, and overall well being is appreciated.

bro my wife was on anti depressants for 25 years or more. until last October on her first sarms cycle, she is off of them and doesn't need the meds anymore. not to mention she is on her 2nd cycle of sarms and has hit a little test every other week, and is kickin ass in the gym and diet and in the bedroom (shes about to kill me). she is 51 and is pretty much in menopause, has had graves disease and a lot of muscle atrophy from that but it is all turning around now.

My wife had our second child three weeks ago with C-Section. Still swollen from surgery but revovering well. She still lactate but not enough for the baby so he's in formula only. She wants to get in shape although she's not exactly a gym rat. She's willing to put in the work though.

Her stats are 5' 02" 130# post partum, 35 yo. Her usual weight is 100-105# and slim built.

She is fastidiously meticulous with her diet, leaning more towards salad, low fat, chicken, and being a sworn enemy of junk food. So no issues there. Her gym motivation is an issue (she is susceptible to depression, antidepressants don't do much for her, yet exercising gets her in great mood, whenever she does it).

So, i need a so advise for her. I know anavar is use for recovery after major surgery in men, not sure about ladies. I have PureEssence S4 and GW, anavar, caber and Adex.

Please help. She seems genuinely interested in getting into shape. I wanna take advantage of this window before she falls back into post partum induced depression.

She needs to be careful. 3 weeks isn't enough recovery time after a c-section. She needs to be cleared before doing anything over strenuous. It sucks to rip open your incision trust me I've done that! There are certain ab exercises she should also refrain from doing to early. As long as she starts out light she should be good. Start her out lightly!!!
And just to add I didn't suffer from the postpartum depression with either of my csections. I know you said she is prone but it may pass over her. It doesn't always occur. Definitely getti.g up and going will help her with her mood...as well as sleep. New mom's seem to never sleep hard as they always worry. So offer her help!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
are SARMS proven to be safe during breastfeeding?

I would not recommend using sarms or any other type of PED while breastfeeding. You don't want those compounds to enter your baby's bloodstream, so I wouldnt ever recommend that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro, PM your darling's cycle, SARMS and AAS. I don't think I'd put her in AAS, but it be a good point of reference.

Bro, PM your darling's cycle, SARMS and AAS. I don't think I'd put her in AAS, but it be a good point of reference.
Remember that a woman's hormones are all fucked up after having a baby. I would refrain. From aas for now. If she is going with anything sarms and only as long as baby will not be breastfed at all.

You defntiely want to make sure she takes the adequate time for recovery as advised by her doctor from her C section, first and foremost before doing any resistance training.

After that though, a good sarms stack would treat her really well as long as she isn't breastfeeding. This is the stack I would recommend to her to start her out. It's the tried and true triple stack.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

If she would like some even more enhanced fat loss and endurance, which will send her metabolism soaring, she could also stack SR9009 with it, which would be dosed like this

1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro my wife was on anti depressants for 25 years or more. until last October on her first sarms cycle, she is off of them and doesn't need the meds anymore. not to mention she is on her 2nd cycle of sarms and has hit a little test every other week, and is kickin ass in the gym and diet and in the bedroom (shes about to kill me). she is 51 and is pretty much in menopause, has had graves disease and a lot of muscle atrophy from that but it is all turning around now.

Bro, PM me your little darling's cycle, SARMS and gear. I won't put her gear, but it's be a good reference.

she is on exactly what RickRock just posted above. without the sr9009 but she has bumped some test cyp maybe 50mg's a week probably less than that may opt for the sr9009 on her next run. she feels fabulous i can tell you that but i have taken her off the test as of now for atleast a few months

She needs to be careful. 3 weeks isn't enough recovery time after a c-section. She needs to be cleared before doing anything over strenuous. It sucks to rip open your incision trust me I've done that! There are certain ab exercises she should also refrain from doing to early. As long as she starts out light she should be good. Start her out lightly!!!
And just to add I didn't suffer from the postpartum depression with either of my csections. I know you said she is prone but it may pass over her. It doesn't always occur. Definitely getti.g up and going will help her with her mood...as well as sleep. New mom's seem to never sleep hard as they always worry. So offer her help!

Thank you MissBizz. Her wellbeing is foremost important right now. She is walking and already doing very light house work and for help whenever appropriate. She's not medically cleared for driving yet.

I'm a very involved father, I bathe and feed the kids, change dippers, cook, clean.... the whole nine yards.

I do want her to feel good and supported. Remember, the key to a happy marriage is a happy wife ;-)

Top Bottom