napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking sarms

stets

How do you guys take it? First time I messed up and shot it on the side of my mouth hitting my tongue and back throat. Taste was like death. Today I tried to shoot it straight down my throat but still tasted death. Call me a wimp but does anyone else know how I can take it down? Could I mix it into a shot of juice? And chase juice down until the taste is gone?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

How do you guys take it? First time I messed up and shot it on the side of my mouth hitting my tongue and back throat. Taste was like death. Today I tried to shoot it straight down my throat but still tasted death. Call me a wimp but does anyone else know how I can take it down? Could I mix it into a shot of juice? And chase juice down until the taste is gone?

Not sure on this one bud...I don't mind the taste. ..I mean, yes, I wouldn't say they taste good...but the taste reminds me that I am taking a compound and in my head that means gains...so I am good with it...lol but I did notice a bit of a burn and some heartburn later mi noticed if I filled my mouth with juice or gatorade...dosed and then chased it with the same...Both symptoms went away. Just my opinion.

Not sure on this one bud...I don't mind the taste. ..I mean, yes, I wouldn't say they taste good...but the taste reminds me that I am taking a compound and in my head that means gains...so I am good with it...lol but I did notice a bit of a burn and some heartburn later mi noticed if I filled my mouth with juice or gatorade...dosed and then chased it with the same...Both symptoms went away. Just my opinion.
Haha well this is aromasin I'm taking now. I'm dreading to take Nolvadex and clomid. May just shoot them all in a shot glass with juice then chase it down after. The burn and taste stays for a few minutes. It's pretty rough but I'm sure I'll get used to it

They say not to put it in a glass... If you just put your choice of liquid in your mouth then tilt head and add sarms in you hardly taste it...

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

They say not to put it in a glass... If you just put your choice of liquid in your mouth then tilt head and add sarms in you hardly taste it...

So put some liquid of my choice in first and tilt head back then add sarm in?

Yeah fill your mouth half way so it's not over flowing lol then drop the sarms in should be g2g goes pretty much strait down migjt have a slight after taste depending on the chaser you use.. Good luck bro

Yeah fill your mouth half way so it's not over flowing lol then drop the sarms in should be g2g goes pretty much strait down migjt have a slight after taste depending on the chaser you use.. Good luck bro

Thanks!!! You from Aus.? I went there one time. I have family in new Zealand and a uncle that moved to aus!

Yup. My uncle made me a "spider" I guess it's what you guys call a milk shake haha

I just take them straight up. Chase with some grapefruit juice. You don't want to premix it in a glass. You'll get used to the taste, just gotta deal with it bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I just take them straight up. Chase with some grapefruit juice. You don't want to premix it in a glass. You'll get used to the taste, just gotta deal with it bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Thanks. Yea I figure I'll get used to it. Just never expected something like that. I use grapefruit juice to chase it. Nothing really helps haha

I use a very old metal cup that looks like it's for a gerbil to drink from. Put a very little bit of water that is flavored in first, sarms next then slam back quick and chase. I tired getting used to dropping in right in my mouth but it makes me gag. Afterwards I swipe whatever residue may be left in the cup with my finger and lick it clean.

Sounds nuts but I have found brushing my teeth right before taking any of the sarms masks the taste almost to nothing. So clean teeth and no crap taste. :)

Why don't you wanna premix your sarms in a glass?

It dilutes the sarms in the mixture and all of the compound may not get digested with residue left in the glass, so you basically screw yourself with that delivery method. It makes it far less potent

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom