napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which sarms aren’t suppressive?

Dylan and rick are gonna know best but I know for sure mk677 and cardarine are not suppressive at all. I know some are minimally suppressive as well and LGD is more suppressive compared to others

GW,Sr 9009,mk 677-not technically sarms

Ostarine-Actual sarm that gets supressive only after 4 weeks

mk677, gw501516 and sr9009 are the ONLY ones completely non suppressive... all the others have some, not necessarily a lot but definitely some

What would you say are the most suppressive? Or do you know a list of most to least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yk11 and s23 are the worst.. .there is no "list" of least to most but these two are definitely the most, its not even close...

yk , s 23 and then LGD , those are the most supressive but LGD isn't even close to the other 2 ...

S4 is extremely suppressive. I wouldn’t recommend running it without a testosterone backbone.

S4 is extremely suppressive. I wouldn’t recommend running it without a testosterone backbone.

That is NOT TRUE whatsoever. S4 is one of the lighter sarms on suppression. Im pretty sure i know considering ive studied it since 2011 and it DOES NOT need testosterone whatsoever... ill argue that all day long. Ive dealt with THOUSANDS of people over these years and thats being modest on the numbers, that have used s4 and seen thousands of different bloodwork results and to say s4 is that suppressive is ludicrous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wasn’t here to argue with you, it’s just my personal opinion. I watched it make my buddies total testosterone go from 801ng/dL to somewhere between 270-299 I honestly can’t remember the exact number. It was Raws from ppl made into a suspension. He took it at 100mg/day and went for blood work somewhere in halfway bc he was losing strength and sex drive and wanted to see if it was shutting him down. I went off the fact that I’ve seen many times in here that people say you don’t need a test backbone and told him to try it in between cycles. His bloodwork was 5-6 weeks post cycle, and he started the S4 shortly after he got the results. I told him wait until he was 2 weeks post pct but he jumped it a couple days early due to work schedule impatiently. This is where my opinion on it comes from.

I wasn’t here to argue with you, it’s just my personal opinion. I watched it make my buddies total testosterone go from 801ng/dL to somewhere between 270-299 I honestly can’t remember the exact number. It was Raws from ppl made into a suspension. He took it at 100mg/day and went for blood work somewhere in halfway bc he was losing strength and sex drive and wanted to see if it was shutting him down. I went off the fact that I’ve seen many times in here that people say you don’t need a test backbone and told him to try it in between cycles. His bloodwork was 5-6 weeks post cycle, and he started the S4 shortly after he got the results. I told him wait until he was 2 weeks post pct but he jumped it a couple days early due to work schedule impatiently. This is where my opinion on it comes from.

I have no clue what he had or used but that is just not accurate with real s4 in any way, shape or form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Everybody responds to things differently but generally speaking S4 is mild on suppression for most

Everybody responds to things differently but generally speaking S4 is mild on suppression for most

Totally agree as i have ran S4 twice now . Once solely and once with RAD140. Suppression was defiantly more when stacked with RAD (to be expected ) but it was still only mild for me. After a 4 week PCT and post bloods I was within 5% of my pre range.

GW,Sr 9009,mk 677-not technically sarms

Ostarine-Actual sarm that gets supressive only after 4 weeks

exactlly the sarms im looking for.... dont want to compensate with test...

Is there a good source for SR 9009 on this site??

Top Bottom