napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle with LGD! How does this sound to you guys?

mitchell

What's up everyone. First off, I'm new to the forum - so a little about me:

I'm 22 years old, 5'11, 185 pounds at about 14% body fat, and my bench is 240, my squat is 340, and my deadlift is 405.

I realize that these are all early-intermediate numbers, and I've been lifting for around a year and a half. I feel confident that I have a solid enough base to get something out of running LGD.

The goal is to gain as much strength and size by the beginning-middle of March as possible and then cut for the summer.

What I would like to do is time this correctly so that I am bulking for the first 2 months using LGD and cutting for the last month. I plan on running a PPL split twice a week so that I can be in the gym as much as possible during this cycle.

As far as PCT goes, I'm not quite sure what to use. Thoughts and recommendations?

Thanks so much guys. Dylan - your info has really helped me feel confident in this decision. I truly appreciate the work and dedication that you put into all of this and as someone running my own business, I'm impressed.

At the risk of exposing myself for being a dumbass - I have to ask... would it be okay to switch to Ostarine 4 weeks into LGD? I haven't heard anyone ask this and I am simply curious due to the slightly suppressive nature of LGD and the fact that I am 22.

I am starting LGD today so there is no backing out of this first 4 weeks. Also, is there a general timeline for suppression on LGD? For example, if I were to run it for 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks, would I be likely to see much less suppression? How does that work?

I didn't come across anything really addressing this, so I hope that it will shed some light on things for a few others out there at some point. Thanks!

At the risk of exposing myself for being a dumbass - I have to ask... would it be okay to switch to Ostarine 4 weeks into LGD? I haven't heard anyone ask this and I am simply curious due to the slightly suppressive nature of LGD and the fact that I am 22.

I am starting LGD today so there is no backing out of this first 4 weeks. Also, is there a general timeline for suppression on LGD? For example, if I were to run it for 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks, would I be likely to see much less suppression? How does that work?

I didn't come across anything really addressing this, so I hope that it will shed some light on things for a few others out there at some point. Thanks!
If you are going to run a sarm, run it correctly or not at all. Anything less than 12 weeks is a waste

you would never switch them like that, no.. lgd is not suppressive enough for you to be this concerned... it will start to show suppression after 4 weeks but running it 8 is not the smartest thing.. you would be stopping it at its peak which really makes no sense whatsoever... if you run it right, your suppression will be minimal... i gave you the layout to run it properly already

Top Bottom