napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chem tek labs

marino12

Hey guys,
Just joined and i've been reading around and it seems that everyone is on the same page in regards to capsulated SARMS. Unfortunately for me i found this forum a day too late and i bought a bottle of Ostarine XT from Chem Tek labs... Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them and if i should even try the capsules or just order from Pure Essence.

Thanks for the help

If you can return them I would. Sarms are only like 10% bioavailability tops when in capsules. Usually they packed with fillers and left over prohormones. Sarms must be suspended in alcohol.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

unfortunately brother, those are not real sarms whatsoever... you cant take sarms in capsule form... bioavailability is 20% at best... most are filled with prohormones and other fillers... pure essence is far and away the best option... here's a coupon code for you to use as well... Sorry15 for 15% off

Not what i wanted to hear haha but its what was needed. Thanks for the coupon, i'll probably order from them soon.... So the best way to take it is just out of the dropper once a day?

Not what i wanted to hear haha but its what was needed. Thanks for the coupon, i'll probably order from them soon.... So the best way to take it is just out of the dropper once a day?

Depending on the sarm either once or split doses. Once you have your cycle planned we will get you all squared away brother. I am just glad you didn't start taking that garbage!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but if i were to do a cycle of ostarine stand alone, would i still need a PCT? Thanks

any help you need, i got you! just let me know what it is your looking for goals wise.. i can set you up a cycle, get you a layout, step by step etc...

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but if i were to do a cycle of ostarine stand alone, would i still need a PCT? Thanks

It really depends on the length of time you run it. Short 4-6 week cycles you probably don't need a PCT. Ideally you would run that sarm for 12 weeks at 25mg per day to get the most benefit. In that case you would run a mini PCT. Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks is plenty

It really depends on the length of time you run it. Short 4-6 week cycles you probably don't need a PCT. Ideally you would run that sarm for 12 weeks at 25mg per day to get the most benefit. In that case you would run a mini PCT. Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks is plenty

Where is the best place to get that?

Chem tech labs is the same as genetech pharma labs a prohormone maker still putting his stuff out at the local shops here guu still makes superdrol I ran his alphadrol 1000 while back and got rediculous results funny thing it really reminded me of anadrol instead of alpha 1 and this guy could care less about the law so if you run it and get great results its probly his prohormones or even real gear

Top Bottom