napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Steroid Cycle INFO ( Enanthate or cypionate)

salman

Hi Dylan ,
I have seen almost all your videos , about steroids , sarm's PCT's and all others great videos , great info, but i need a little personal oppinion from you if you could possible help.
I am 25 years old male, 15 % body fat 180 pounds overall weight.

I want to run a testosteron only cycle , Cypionate will be my choice. I will lay down some questions for you if you could answer . As follows:

1) What should be the best length for a cycle? 6 weeks , 8 weeks or 12 weeks ?
2) is 12 week cycle too lengthy for first time steroid user?
3) Which AI is the best on cycle to prevent estrogen conversion and what dosage so that estrogen doesnot go down the healthy base line, for example which is preferable Suicide inhibitor like letrozol etc or estrogen blockers like aramsin or arimidex?
4) Should i just start AI straight away from very first day or should i take it slow and observe if any side effects start to show up and only then should i use them?
5) HCG on cycle ? Dosage and max length ? and i knw as you explained it should be used at end of the cycle rite ?
6) can there be side effects as lbido or erectile disfunction ? if yes how to tackle them?
7) PCT more effective right after last test injection or after 1 or 2 weeks ?
8) How long should be the PCT cycle ? dosages?
9) Detoxing for 2 weeks after PCT ? will i lose muscle mass if I lower down my protien intake , and should i keep. is there any specific good diet to follow for Detoxification?
10) Do i need to take any preworkout?
11) The best approach to gain maximum muscle , least side effects and to shread fat atlest below 10%?

I know i asked a lot of questions Sir.
But i am nervouse about the first cycle , dont want to hurt my body and my health . Its very rare to Find people like you who actually help others like this .
Awsm posts and one of the best info and genuine info from you. Keep the good work up.
Thank you
Regards
Salman

Hi Dylan ,
I have seen almost all your videos , about steroids , sarm's PCT's and all others great videos , great info, but i need a little personal oppinion from you if you could possible help.

I want to run a testosteron only cycle , Cypionate will be my choice. I will lay down some questions for you if you could answer . As follows:

3) Which AI is the best on cycle to prevent estrogen conversion and what dosage so that estrogen doesnot go down the healthy base line, for example which is preferable Suicide inhibitor like letrozol etc or estrogen blockers like aramsin or arimidex?
4) Should i just start AI straight away from very first day or should i take it slow and observe if any side effects start to show up and only then should i use them?
5) HCG on cycle ? Dosage and max length ? and i knw as you explained it should be used at end of the cycle rite ?
6) can there be side effects as lbido or erectile disfunction ? if yes how to tackle them?
9) Detoxing for 2 weeks after PCT ? will i lose muscle mass if I lower down my protien intake , and should i keep. is there any specific good diet to follow for Detoxification?
11) The best approach to gain maximum muscle , least side effects and to shread fat atlest below 10%?

But i am nervouse about the first cycle , dont want to hurt my body and my health . Its very rare to Find people like you who actually help others like this .
Awsm posts and one of the best info and genuine info from you. Keep the good work up.
Thank you
Regards
Salman

1. 12 weeks

2. 12 weeks is perfect for a first cycle... you NEVER run a long ester 6 or 8 weeks man... thats a complete waste... it doesn't even really kick until week 4... you have to learn and understand ester chains...

3. aromasin, by a million miles

4. yes

5. i will give you an exact layout

6. yes, but if you run proper ancillaries as i lay them out and don't run reckless doses you will alleviate much of it... running proviron on cycle helps tremendously and you can also use the triple x product at www.sarmsx.com and that will absolutely help in the bedroom as well...

7. 2 weeks man... once again, you MUST learn your esters...

8. follow the layout

9. bro diet depends on the goal... thats plain and simple... if you want size, you eat more calories... find your maintenance and go from there to accommodate

10. no

11. bro, your asking questions that are nearly impossible to answer and you want specific answers... i cant tell you what will lose 5.3253223 % body fat... i can tell you the proper training and eating that needs to be done for specific goals etc.. but your going way too far now...

its excellent to ask many questions and to learn but there's a fine line when you over do it and if your that concerned and nervous that you start second and triple guessing everything then this is absolutely not something you want to do... its like this... you can go about this where you study, ask, learn and implement or you can ask questions, create problems that dont exist, over think, make terrible decisions from overthinking and then run into problems... i can give you the very best layout for you on a first cycle and what i always recommend to first time users... im a safety first person... you don't need to worry about me advising something that is overdone in any way, shape or form... i always recommend on a first cycle to go with test only and a few sarms added... you can add proviron here as well... its very safe to use here... if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i am going to give you the full layout... you can get all your sarms, aromasin, pct stack at www.sarmsx.com Here is a link for the entire pct stack.. https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum+

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan as always is 100% on point.

To answer your titular question the only difference between Cyp and Enth is literally one carbon atom. Cypionate half life is 8 days and Enanthate is 7 days. Near as makes no difference.

Hi Dylan ,

Thank you
Regards
Salman

That's a lot of questions bro. A lot of this could be answered from simply using the search function and doing a little research on the forum.

Have you considered sarms? I think that's a great way to step into anabolics without the worries of Sid effects and suppression from steroids.

If you are looking for mass and strength, here is a great cycle for you that I think would suit your goals VERY well. You can get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks alot Dylan ,
Just one last question wats the genuine steroid brand or what steroid brand u recommend or you use by yourself.
And. Ill definetly run the cycle as stated by you !
Keep the good work up !! Love your work!!
Regards
Salman☺️☺️

Thanks alot Dylan ,
Just one last question wats the genuine steroid brand or what steroid brand u recommend or you use by yourself.
And. Ill definetly run the cycle as stated by you !
Keep the good work up !! Love your work!!
Regards
Salman☺️☺️
Bud, there is no one brand. Dylan will even tell you that he uses more than one. There are a ton of great sources on this board. Stick with any one of them and you are in good hands.

I can personally vouch for the quality of Biotech Labs. It is the gear I use exclusively. If you are interested in a price list, hit me up abd I'll get you one

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom