napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol at last

jim moriarty

hey Dylan , much appreciation for the videos and the info you are providing for us . it really have helped me a lot .
so here is the case :
26 year old guy , 198.5 lbs , 15% body fat . 6 feet . training for 3 years now .
so i have done a couple of test e cycles before . had good results .
for my next cycle i want to do ( 350 test e + dpol first 4 weeks at 30 mg per day as a kick start ) . the total time of the cycle will be 12 weeks . i will be using aromasin 12.5 EOD off course
my question here : can i add winstrol at the end of this cycle to help clean things up and add a little bit mass . and if i can , what is the dosage recommended ?
all info is appreciated , thanks a lot .

@ 15%BF, I would make sure you have your AI dialed in hard running Test and Dbol. Just my .02

6+4 = 10weeks of orals on a 12 weeker..

For me it would be a No-Go.
Too much toxicity. (Also you never mentioned protection...)

I do agree it's a little much on orals. I say pick either the kickstart or the finisher, but not both

actually, you can do this if you want to but it has to be timed properly... dbol weeks 1-4... your pct starts week 15 because you run a 12 weeks cycle then let esters clear week 13 and 14 so you can run winstrol week 9-14 and that will be fine... you have enough gap in between orals being used...

actually, you can do this if you want to but it has to be timed properly... dbol weeks 1-4... your pct starts week 15 because you run a 12 weeks cycle then let esters clear week 13 and 14 so you can run winstrol week 9-14 and that will be fine... you have enough gap in between orals being used...
Yes I agree. If they are staggered like that with the 4 week gap in between I see no problem with it

Top Bottom