napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Test Cycle

Shipwreck4

Hey guys. Plan on doing my first Test cycle in a couple months. I’m 30, been lifting for 10 years, only eating right and ENOUGH for the last 2-3 and that’s where I made most of my gains. I’m 5’7” 185. I’m pretty muscular but I’m starting to get love handles and some belly fat. Just seems that muscle gains have stopped and the fat gains are coming in! So after some consideration and years of curiosity Ive decided to to do a basic test cycle. Want to put on around 10 clean lbs and shred some fat. Anyways, advice time. I did use a pro hormone in my early 20s no clue what it was and I gained nothing cause I didn’t eat any different, just got stronger. I was probably 140 lbs then. I did get GYNO in one nipple that’s permanent at this point. Not noticeable because my chest is pretty muscular. So I’m concerned that gyno will continue to be an issue. I plan on running aromasin and nolva but there seems to be so many opinions on when to start those. Should I wait til sides start to flare before introducing? Or run them the entire time until Pct?

This is what I have planned

Wk 1-12 Testosterone E = 200mg twice/wk
Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk - day before test injection.

PCT
Begins wk 13 to wk 16

Nolva 40/20/20/20

Anything I should add? Is HCG a good idea or hype?
Anything I should have encase libido becomes an issue? I also plan on doing a weekly log on here.
Thanks for any advice.

yeah, i had a feeling it was higher... you need to get down to the 12-13 range before you even consider a cycle...

My problem is if I’m not eating all my meals and having two shakes with pb and eggs I’ll lose weight like a crack head. I dropped 10 lbs two years ago in 2 months by just cutting protein shakes when I was training for a class. I’m a very stereotypical hardgainers that was stubborn for years saying “i do eat enough.” Hah So that wouldn’t be a problem but is there some reason behind it?

My problem is if I’m not eating all my meals and having two shakes with pb and eggs I’ll lose weight like a crack head. I dropped 10 lbs two years ago in 2 months by just cutting protein shakes when I was training for a class. I’m a very stereotypical hardgainers that was stubborn for years saying “i do eat enough.” Hah So that wouldn’t be a problem but is there some reason behind it?

Yes its not healthy to use steroids at a higher body fat... much higher rates of estrogen conversion and far more susceptible to many sides.

Okay that’s good to know, I’m not in a rush. So once I get it down does what I have look pretty solid? I was at a really low bf when I did the PH and got gyno.

Okay that’s good to know, I’m not in a rush. So once I get it down does what I have look pretty solid? I was at a really low bf when I did the PH and got gyno.
no... your pct is basically nothing as it stands... im not sure what you expect from that but you will have a horrible recovery and keep nothing from the cycle with a pct like that... using hcg the entire cycle is also a terrible idea... hcg is suppressive, increases estrogen and you will eventually just desensitize yourself to it... 4 weeks is more than enough...

ostazol is an on cycle test booster that will help you keep suppression mitigated... here is the link... https://www.esarms.com/product/m1-mk/

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Okay thanks, I’ll add those things. So HCG should be last 4 weeks or just leave it out all together? Starting my diet today.

Totally agree you gotta go down in BF before running a cycle cause if you do it can end up being more a waist than an improvement for you. And you can be more susceptible to the sides

Top Bottom