napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF delivers!!!

Energy08

Big thank you to IWGF.
Received my first order. Placed order May 25 and received May 31. Incredible!!
Prompt response on multiple questions being first order.
Can’t speak on quality of gear yet but if it’s as good as the service then WOW!!

Thank you IWGF

I ordered from him last month and I got my goods 2 days after I sent funds.

Amazing service.

First time I’ll be running Primo. IWGF came highly recommended for Primo.
I saw your progress pics Big Lex...holy shit!!
I just started a serious cut but don’t think I’ve got it in me do take it as far as you did. Congrats!!

Yeah man. Big Lexi ain't done yet. More will be revealed.

The primo we have is good stuff. I think it's the best I've come across.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

First time I’ll be running Primo. IWGF came highly recommended for Primo.
I saw your progress pics Big Lex...holy shit!!
I just started a serious cut but don’t think I’ve got it in me do take it as far as you did. Congrats!!

Thank u boys!!! Finally it’s all coming together!!!! New pix coming tomorrow!!! All sick skin is showing up!!! Got stocked there for a while but now moving into right direction!! Mentally I feel so much better about it. Keep ur fingers crossed. Either way it will be my best package to date which is already major win for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice OP! IWGF takes care of all his clients more so then I have seen anyone else do. Solid source and thanks for posting.

Dude can’t beat the quality. That’s a promise. Seriously some great fucking guys to work with. I’ve been using them for a few years now and I’ve never once been disappointed. Axio is by far the most official gear I’ve ever used.

Received my 2nd order yesterday. Came in just a few days.
Simple and easy ordering process. Great communication!!
Definitely my go to source now.

Guys. I’ve been with IWGF for three years now and not once have I ever had any issues. Amazing service. Lighting fast delivery. Dude stays on top of the game. At this time he is out of the country and guess what he is still taking care of me as u know I’m just about compete. Needed more stuff and he took care of it. Mrs Lexi competed last year before she got injured and guess who’s gear she was using. ????? Go ahead and find a real primo and give it to ur woman !!! Good luck with that. I had no hesitation giving her primo knowing that that’s what it was and she had amazing results. After all took 6th at the national stage. Finally hoping for a comeback But anyway here are handful of good sources here and IWGF is definitely one of them

Top Bottom