napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Still suppressed, need advice.

doobies

Still suppressed after months, need advice.

Hi everyone,
As you can see, new to the forum.. . Soo back in January, I did an LGD only cycle for about 10 weeks. Foolishly, when I finished, I did not to a PCT. Reason being is that I did not experience symptoms of suppression like when I did rad, such as E.D or fatigue.. I felt fine. In hind sight, that must've been a bad idea because now, nearly 7 months later, after getting blood work done, it's come to my attention that I'm quite suppressed.

When I did the test a few weeks ago, my total test levels measured 381 ng/dl. But the doc said it's because I took the test too late, at 1 pm, where my levels would be lower. So I redid the test earlier in the morning and... it came back even lower. The recent test measured. 280ng/dl! For the record, the lower limit is 250ng/ml.. By the way, I'm 26 years old..

What's confusing is that I was told that I should have recovered naturally by now.. Is this true or can it take longer? But more importantly, is this correctable by taking a PCT now? The guy I work with strongly recommends triptorelin as it's "stronger" and will "jump start" me faster than clomid/nolva. But I'm here to get your opinion on the matter. Please advise.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Last edited:
the guy you work with has no clue what hes talking about.. .triptorelin is not going to help you fix this issue now.. just because you "heard" you should have recovered natural right now CLEARLY shows you that it doesn't have to be true... I would never tell anyone they should just "recover natural" because thats not true... its possible you could at some point, but thats not a certainty at all... i would attempt to run a full pct for at least 8 weeks to see if that gets things going

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT="]clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT="]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]

Thank you. So is there no benefit at all to taking triptorelin alongside this PCT? Is it false to say that it can help jumpstart things?

Thank you. So is there no benefit at all to taking triptorelin alongside this PCT? Is it false to say that it can help jumpstart things?

Everything you need to do Dylan has laid it out perfect if he thought you could jump start he would have said so, follow what he says to the letter nothing more nothing less

lol you can do whatever you like bro... if you want to add it, go ahead... its not like its going to do something extra special or that its necessary

A lower test level has nothing to do with being suppressed necessarily. To see that, you need to check your LH and FSH levels. The important question is how do you feel? What symptoms are you seeing besides the couple you mentioned?

What were your Test levels before your cycle?

A lower test level has nothing to do with being suppressed necessarily. To see that, you need to check your LH and FSH levels. The important question is how do you feel? What symptoms are you seeing besides the couple you mentioned?

Fatigued, nearly no energy in gym. Low mood, low sex drive (no E.D thankfully), hair shedding.. Just feel like shit.. Which I suppose is expected with levels at 280ng/dl..

Is https://sarms.forsale legit?

Last edited:
How come everyone is saying they are getting ed from rad ? I felt a tad tired toward the last 2 weeks of my cycle but damn I have ED since 25 I'm 31 take some ed meds and you will perform bo problem, I use ed drugs natural and during my sarm cycle I had no problem going at all

How come everyone is saying they are getting ed from rad ? I felt a tad tired toward the last 2 weeks of my cycle but damn I have ED since 25 I'm 31 take some ed meds and you will perform bo problem, I use ed drugs natural and during my sarm cycle I had no problem going at all
its either a bad product or dosing too high... this should not occur with it

its either a bad product or dosing too high... this should not occur with it

If anything ot actually helped me get better erections, I felt great on it for the majority of my cycle I had no issues period, so I 100% agree and from having ed for years now trust me I'd know if it got worse lol

Running a good pct protocol is your best chance to get your levels back to where they should be

Top Bottom