napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Expired TBOL

RickyPaul

Was wondering what people's thoughts are on using expired gear? I have some Balkan tbol that I am considering running with Test P. I am sure it looses a little potency over time, but I cannot imagine a year past it's date will matter that much.

Thoughts?

When steroids are stored properly they are good for years. Sure, the will lose potency over time but it is a very gradual process. I would have no issues using something 5 or 10 years old if it was stored properly.

When steroids are stored properly they are good for years. Sure, the will lose potency over time but it is a very gradual process. I would have no issues using something 5 or 10 years old if it was stored properly.

Been storing them in cabinet in my kitchen. The temperature in the house ranges between 70-75 I'd say. I guess I will add them in, thanks!

If your at all worried about loss of potency add some lgd and rad140 from sarms4sale along with the tbol to your cycle. You won?t regret it.

Just run it thats not an issue it doesnt lose say 50-75% potency after a year past expiration unless you were storing it the entire time in your car where its crazy hot and humid. In a cabinet inside a house that is 70-75 degrees is fine I would run it in a heartbeat.

Expiration dates mean little to nothing with gear. If you store them right they are good for years and years

Top Bottom