napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here! PICS, STATS and some Questions!

GDAWG15

Well... I am new here BUT needless to say I have been around the block a time or two.

Here are my stats:

6ft 5in
281-285lbs
cycle experience - no sarms experience but have been on AAS for the past 20 years. I have been on a min dose of HGH since 2008 of 4iu every day.
My largest AAS cycle looked something like this for 16 weeks:
-1750mg Test enan/week
-1000mg EQ per week
- 800mg Tren Enan per week
- 50mg Winstrol weeks 1-16
-50mg Anadrol and 50mg Dbol weeks 1-4
- HGH dosed 6 days a week when I trained. 5IU when i woke up, 5IU shot pre workout, 5iu shot before bed. Total of 15IU a day for 16 weeks.
- Proviron 75mg a day for 12 weeks

I have vast knowledge in the AAS world but NO knowledge of SARMS and am looking to learn.

Here is my question and it is for my wife. I will try and post a picture of her. She has ran 3 cycles of AAS 2 of which included HGH @ 1.5IU a day. She is 5ft 7in and around 165lbs. Needless to say she is a beast. She just stopped taking a low dose of Test Enan, Eq and Proviron for 12 weeks and has been off for 6 weeks. She is wanting to give her hormones a break and we know a female competitor that recently told us she has been doing SARMS for a year and she looks amazing!! Not as good as my wife but pretty damn good! HAHA.

What would be a good beginner stack of SARMS? Would something for 12 weeks of Cardarine GW at 10-20mg do well or BC of her AAS experience would she need to stack with some other SARMS.

Any advise/specifics for her being a female and myself for my next cycle combined with AAS would be awesome as well!!Me Aug 2017.jpgE Aug 2017.jpg

Thank you all!!

You've got a great back, especially being 6' 5" tall. I'm a short turd at 5' 9" @ 235.

7d91e0d82a033de89833cf90db6983c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So any SARMS advice regarding my wife and or myself?

Thanks!!
let me start by saying you both look great! what is the main goal for you both and will YOU personally be running a sarms only stack and will your wife be doing the same?

You two are swolle af!! The "on for size" sign in the dressing room is pretty ironic, lol

let me start by saying you both look great! what is the main goal for you both and will YOU personally be running a sarms only stack and will your wife be doing the same?

Dylan,

Thanks bro. She will be running SARMS standalone... Trying to avoid the harsh sides of aas.

Myself I will be running the following:
350mg sustanon 3x a week
400mg eq/wk
100mg anadrol weeks 1-4
hgh @ 4IU / day
Humalog on training days

I think thats abou it bro

Welcome bro.... Dylan will get you straight with the SARMS for your wife. If you need anything else I'm Pharma Lady's rep just give me a holla.

Dylan,

Thanks bro. She will be running SARMS standalone... Trying to avoid the harsh sides of aas.

Myself I will be running the following:
350mg sustanon 3x a week
400mg eq/wk
100mg anadrol weeks 1-4
hgh @ 4IU / day
Humalog on training days

I think thats abou it bro
okay cool, got it... i just need to know both your goals and i can advise... im guess you are either bulking or recomping correct?

okay cool, got it... i just need to know both your goals and i can advise... im guess you are either bulking or recomping correct?

So to answer both of your questions she is looking to build quality muscle and maximum fat loss... and I am the same. Even if it is only a 5lb gain over 16 weeks... Her diet as well as mine is spot on and I can give you a break down of macro's for ME if you would like...

Total Calories 4450.5
Protein - 471.66
Carbs - 502.5
Fat - 58

Any more details I can add just looking for started SARMS advice on this first go around for both of us.

Im thinking for her GW starting at 10mg a day 30 min before training is optimal then move up to 20mg. Non training days take it when she wakes up...

Did you really run Winstrol for 16 weeks straight or is that a Typo? Also did you require any insulin with 15ius hgh a day or did splitting up the dosages help with that?

Did you really run Winstrol for 16 weeks straight or is that a Typo? Also did you require any insulin with 15ius hgh a day or did splitting up the dosages help with that?

I ran it at 25mg a day bro.... That 50mg was a typo. Sorry about that.

I did run Humulin R pre workout with the 15iu gh/day.

Dylan see below regarding goals...

So to answer both of your questions she is looking to build quality muscle and maximum fat loss... and I am the same. Even if it is only a 5lb gain over 16 weeks... Her diet as well as mine is spot on and I can give you a break down of macro's for ME if you would like...

Total Calories 4450.5
Protein - 471.66
Carbs - 502.5
Fat - 58

Any more details I can add just looking for started SARMS advice on this first go around for both of us.

Im thinking for her GW starting at 10mg a day 30 min before training is optimal then move up to 20mg. Non training days take it when she wakes up...

Man you look good! I want to get to your level! Now I’m considering putting my wife on some gear haha.

for her, i would go with this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

for you, i would go this route...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Top Bottom