napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Needed.

blitzkrieg007

My name is Avi. I'm 31, 5'9, 176 pounds..been lifting for over 13 years now. Therefore I think now I'm ready to take the nxt step into anabolics..plz recommend me a full bulking cycle with how to properly use Aromasin/Arimidex and a PCT.

Thats not the right approach at all, the first cycle you run should be test only not a full cycle off the jump, this is a long term commitment and you really need to ask alot of questions and understand what your about to do

Test only with an AI and PCT. Do more self research. Watch YouTube videos.

Honestly....I was hoping for a Test only cycle to start with along with AI and PCT...but I dnt knw the dosages.
P.S. I have studied and am very well aware of the risks..that come along with steroids...that's why I'm strongly pointing out the AI and PCT as well.

Test only will give you great results. My first test cycle was awesome, blew right up.

You really want to take a conservative approach, that?s what I would?ve changed. I did 500/week and I retained a ton of water. I would?ve done 350/week.

You don?t know how your body is going to react when you take a super physiological dose for the first time. You could lose your hair fast, you might be a hyper responder...lots of variables.

If your interested in learned the pharmacology side and getting deep into the literature I?d watch more plates more dates on youtube. Guy has tons of free information. Get a note pad and start writing.

He gets you to think about your long term goals. How some steroids will affect you more than others and also may get you to think about some problems you might not be aware of yet.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 17-22

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well? N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on?N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

Dylan cycle absolve is exactly what I would suggest also there is no need to go above 300-350 test on a first cycle. I have been cycle for years and I run Test at 250-300 usually 250. I found out early on that more is def not always better. You will see great results on a low dose test only cycle with good diet and solid training.

Top Bottom