napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using HCG

What are the benefits of using HCG? Do you recover faster by using HCG before the PCT?
If you are on a longer cycle, hcg can help stimulate LH to make your body start producing test and recovery easier once you start pct.

If you are on a longer cycle, hcg can help stimulate LH to make your body start producing test and recovery easier once you start pct.
When you say longer cycle are you talking about longer than normal cycles?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would use it after every cycle. My thoughts are different than most though. I say get 10,000iu and pin 1,000iu daily until you run out. Then start regular pct after a week.
Time and time again I've seen faster recovery and even feeling better than before cycle.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

i recommend using it the last four weeks of your cycle at 1000 ius week... i dont care for it but it has a place to help.. the main issue with it is misuse where people run it far too long and too high or the worst is using it in pct...

i recommend using it the last four weeks of your cycle at 1000 ius week... i dont care for it but it has a place to help.. the main issue with it is misuse where people run it far too long and too high or the worst is using it in pct...
For what I understand from you, HCG is more optional than essential. Am I understanding correctly?

For what I understand from you, HCG is more optional than essential. Am I understanding correctly?

well yes and no... if you run a cycle over 12 weeks, i would say its definitely essential... i still recommend it on a 12 week cycle but you dont absolutely have to unless its a heavier cycle but with test only or just test and an oral, you could go without it.. .i still recommend using it though...

Top Bottom