napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan update! Plz read

cmb5017

First off let me apologize for the delay in responses some of you have had with titan. here's the update: titan has suffered a brain hemorrhage, he had emergency surgery and has been critically ill. Hes slowly recovering now. Please be patient in his recovery. You WILL be taken care of. U will get your order, your money is safe! Your order will be a lil late, but I'm sure titan will toss u a lil extra for the inconvenience. Right now we ask for your prayers n support and definitely your patience, as titan will always take care of his customers. Unfortunately life happens unexpectedly. I'll keep everyone updated as I get updated.
*Thank you from the TITAN family

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

Wow Thoughts and Prayers out to Titan and his family, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dam titan seem to before very honest sucks to hear this . Hope he bounces back fast [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone..Hes recovering and will back on his feet soon. He appreciates you guys and your patience..outstanding orders will be getting extras for the delay.

i dont get into sources or anything like that but he is as solid as they come and a very VERY good person... i'll leave it at that and say my prayers are with him.. i assure you, he is as good of a person as they come...

Prayers to Titan and his family. Keep ya head up boy, and wish you a speedy recovery. Stay strong![emoji1548]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom