napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long time gone but back now, with a question!

ThepoManta

Hey people,

Been off the forum for a while, but I am back :) more time on my hands now. Glad to be back here.

Immediately I have a question as well! I am a short dude being only 5 foot 5, but using the knowledge Dylan provides I got to using anabolics the right way and 3 years ago, I started at 148 pounds (15 percent bodyfat back then) and now I am at the same bodyfat but at 182 pounds.

I want to get way bigger still, but I cannot seem to pass the fucking 182 mark. I am eating everything in sight, but after generally 6 weeks into my cycles with Deca and Dbol for example, the scale still won't budge over that 182 or 183 mark. :( Is that just due to myostatin or am I doing something terribly wrong?

Any help here?

Thanks guys! ;)

Last edited:
you cant gain forever bro... we all have peaks that eventually you just wont get over genetically... not everyone is able to become mr olympia size... thats not how it works... you play the cards you are dealt... how many calories are you eating per day

you cant gain forever bro... we all have peaks that eventually you just wont get over genetically... not everyone is able to become mr olympia size... thats not how it works... you play the cards you are dealt... how many calories are you eating per day

That could also be a thing, yes... Sadly :( my legs are nowhere near their genetic potential though, so I think I could gain a pound or 4-5 on them.

Calorie-wise, I don't count calories when bulking. But I think between 4500 and 6000 per day. Calories are not the problem haha :p

That could also be a thing, yes... Sadly :( my legs are nowhere near their genetic potential though, so I think I could gain a pound or 4-5 on them.

Calorie-wise, I don't count calories when bulking. But I think between 4500 and 6000 per day. Calories are not the problem haha :p

Well yes they are the problem because you need accurate counts on theM or theres no way to get to the root of the problem

Well yes they are the problem because you need accurate counts on theM or theres no way to get to the root of the problem

Okay Dylan. I will go and count them over the course of when my next bulk is. Will be in about 5 weeks.

Now I just stuff myself up until the point of puking haha xD

If you aremt counting then you dont know what you are eating. Most people overexagerate greatly when bulking and underexagerate greatly when cutting. You must count them. I guarantee you stent eating what you think you are

If you aremt counting then you dont know what you are eating. Most people overexagerate greatly when bulking and underexagerate greatly when cutting. You must count them. I guarantee you stent eating what you think you are

Will count them again in the upcoming bulk :) if my weight goes up again, it was my fault. Thanks for getting me back down to earth guys! Sometimes we need that!

How are all of you guys doing these days?

Welcome back!

Thanks!! Glad to be back.
While we are at it: which in you guys' opinion is best for putting on sheer mass? Anadrol or Dbol? (I get more strength from Dbol, but I don't give a rats ass about strength haha. So that part is not important to me)

Anadrol did make me look very good though. Looking pumped and full as shit all day long...

I will be giving Anadrol a go for it's money again. Dylan and the rest, did it do the same to you? Anadrol creates this really round and edgy look to my shoulders, triceps etc.
Looks insane haha.

Like, the muscle is very full, like on Dbol, but I almost look like I am using a watery-ish version of Winstrol. That look that Winny gives your muscle insertions, that is what I mean.

On Anadrol now. I shot up 10 pounds (!!!) in the first 7 days. However, now I don't snore at night. Much less water on Anadrol for me than on Dbol, but I do have that euforic feeling on Dbol and I don't have that on Anadrol of course.

On the other hand, Anadrol makes me look VERY good. I look like I have a pump in my traps and delts all day. That does feel good haha xD shirts are getting WAY tighter!

On Anadrol now. I shot up 10 pounds (!!!) in the first 7 days. However, now I don't snore at night. Much less water on Anadrol for me than on Dbol, but I do have that euforic feeling on Dbol and I don't have that on Anadrol of course.

On the other hand, Anadrol makes me look VERY good. I look like I have a pump in my traps and delts all day. That does feel good haha xD shirts are getting WAY tighter!
Methyl estradiol is what causes the euphoric feeling. Trestolone (Ment) also has it unfortunately methyl estradiol also has some nasty sides as well.

Top Bottom