napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New user(plz help) cardarine amd mk266 stack pct?

Josh1989

New user(plz help) cardarine amd mk677 stack pct?

I am new to sarms steroids pro hormones and all that. I want to reaearch this as in depth as i can before i pull the trigger on it im 30 yrs old im wanting to do a stack to lean up some and gain muscle as well as have some healing properties. Im decently big and not looking to get huge I dont want to loose any libido and from what im reading cardarine is non Suppressove and so is mk677i need to know if i should run a pct to be safe and if so what i need amd where ican get it plz give me some advice i dont want to loose any test or libido short term or long term

Last edited:
who on earth told you that mk2866 is not suppressive? that alone is quite scary that anyone would say that

Well what do i need for pct, and where do i get it? Should i do cardarine alone, can i get decent gains from that?

k677 is not suppressive... so if you go with gw and mk677 then you wouldnt need a pct... you edited your post to say 677 which would change the answer given... so if this is the case, no pct would be needed

why would you take arimistane with things that dont convert to estrogen? that would not be being safe, that would be causing you issues with low estrogen.. unless you have fake sarms, there wont be any need for that whatsoever...

gw 20 mg per day and mk677 25 mg per day

Thank you guys, but i have one more question? Any advice on a reputwble qualoty source? Proven peptides is out of mk677

Proven peptides is literally the worst source u could ever use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom