napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Help! TEST E + ANAVAR ( what PCT + AI?! )

Oquinncy

Hello!

Ok so been training for years now, I'm 34 and have JUST got to the point where I feel I know what I'm doing and have been able to cut my body fat down and have a decent shape.

Ive just started (yesterday) a cycle of TEST E and ANAVAR, I take 25mg Anavar Tuesday and 25mg Friday, this Friday I will start my TEST E which will be 250mg every Friday, the cycle will be 9 weeks (go on holiday week 7 and return week 9)

What I really cant seem to find is what PCT I need, and or if i need an AI? How long and when do I start, Im really new to this never tried so I want to get it right first time.

Thanks

You need to be getting blood work done pre/mid/post cycle.

Anavar needs to be dosed every day rather than twice a week and you shouldn’t really run it longer than 6 weeks. What on cycle organ support are you running?

9 weeks of Test isn’t really long enough, you should probably go 12 weeks minimum.

And yes, you’ll definitely need a PCT. This should have been sorted before you started the cycle.

Hello mate sorry im so dumb, what i meant to say was 25mg anavar twice a day daily, and then the teat once a week.

Please advise me with these 2 components i should be taking with them, so much info online.... i start the test in 2 days, I have time to get the necessary PCT and organ support? Please advise me of your opinion on how long, what i should be taking with these 2 products, test e 300 and anarvar !

Thanks Sean

Oliver

1-12 test e 250-350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust as needed)
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Hello!

Ok so been training for years now, I'm 34 and have JUST got to the point where I feel I know what I'm doing and have been able to cut my body fat down and have a decent shape.

Ive just started (yesterday) a cycle of TEST E and ANAVAR, I take 25mg Anavar Tuesday and 25mg Friday, this Friday I will start my TEST E which will be 250mg every Friday, the cycle will be 9 weeks (go on holiday week 7 and return week 9)

What I really cant seem to find is what PCT I need, and or if i need an AI? How long and when do I start, Im really new to this never tried so I want to get it right first time.

Thanks

Man never ever ever EVER start a cycle of any steroid, especially one that can aromatize like test, without your AI, on cycle support, PCT, and pre-cycle bloods in hand....

Do not start any test cycle without getting your hands on an AI (preferably aromasin) as 250mg is a relatively low dose for a cycle (thats a good thing!) however you have no idea how much of an impact it will have on your estrogen levels and you dont want to let them elevate and not be able to control them as that can lead to gyno, water retention, high blood pressure, etc.

Also run the test minimum 10 weeks but preferably 12 weeks if you can.

This cycle is ridiculous doesn’t seem like I did much research prior to starting. Test E should be administered twice a week not once a week and any test cycle should be ran at a minimum of 12 weeks where is the hell u got 9 I have no idea. And PCT is the most important part of any cycle and should have been planned prior to starting. Get on collecting your PCT now !! And you need som sort of organ support with any cycle and especially with orals come on man

You never want to start a cycle without having everything you need bud. Thats a recipe for disaster

Top Bottom