napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron solo suppression

anadrew90

Hey guys. I'm facing a decreased sex drive and weaker erections last couple of months - My diet is good, workouts are rigorous, visited 3 different endocrinologist and urologists but they couldn't help.
I was wondering if proviron at 50mg daily for 8-10 weeks could help? I literally need it only to increase it my sex drive and general well-being, I know I can't pack any muscle with it neither I want it.
However I'm not sure how suppressive it is. Some say it's not suppressive at all of your natural T at lower dosages, other say it will definitely suppress.
So I'm not sure what to do. I really want to give it a go but If it stop my natural T producing my libido will be even worse if I'm right?
On the other hand, in this drug description, it is said that can help with erectile dysfunction and libido.
Thank you guys

proviron helps if you have high shbg and have bound of free test but its not some magical libido enhancer... it helps in that manner but if you dont have that issue then it wont help you like you think... proviron is mildly suppressive at best

rezu.jpg
These are my latest results.
I don't know if 25mg could be helpful and maybe cause some mild suppression?
Also, would it cause suppression during the cycle or after it?

Unfortunately I think I can't find that supplement in Europe where I will, I'll try to order.
Guess TRT awaits me then in my case? Really not looking forward to it..
Will try boron as suggested as well.

Wait it looks like you are almost in the middle of the healthy range for test no?

Why do you think you need trt?

Proviron suppressed me pretty good I wouldn’t use that.

Try m1mk as others have said.

Well, it's in the middle for average inactive man, but it should be much higher for active people, with good diet and supplementation, like in my case.
And erectile dysfunction is causing me big issue - I don't see what else I can do to improve my situation - I tried testo boosters, natural remedies high dosages (maca, aswagandha, tribulus), high zma dosages, fish oil, high b complex dosages, 6000ui vitamine D daily, my diet is top-notch, workouts are really good and frequent, I live the healthiest possible life and still I couldn't improve situation for months. It's incredibly frustrating to be impotent mate, you just can't focus on anything else in your life. I need to fix this somehow, and I really don't know what else to try before TRT because I tried literally everything.
I will try m1mk for sure but I really doubt any natural remedies can help my case.

Well, it's in the middle for average inactive man, but it should be much higher for active people, with good diet and supplementation, like in my case.
And erectile dysfunction is causing me big issue - I don't see what else I can do to improve my situation - I tried testo boosters, natural remedies high dosages (maca, aswagandha, tribulus), high zma dosages, fish oil, high b complex dosages, 6000ui vitamine D daily, my diet is top-notch, workouts are really good and frequent, I live the healthiest possible life and still I couldn't improve situation for months. It's incredibly frustrating to be impotent mate, you just can't focus on anything else in your life. I need to fix this somehow, and I really don't know what else to try before TRT because I tried literally everything.
I will try m1mk for sure but I really doubt any natural remedies can help my case.
as you know, theres no guarantee with natural remedies... some are obviously put together much better than others and have a much greater chance of helping than others may but its always worth a shot before turning to other types of treatments that are more hardcore that can come with more sides etc..

Why not an ED drug if that’s the main concern?

I totally understand that must suck so if trt is the solution then go for it just doesn’t look from a sheer test level perspective that trt is warranted and not sure if you can get it prescribed?

It’s a bad idea for self trt as if your supply ever dries up you are kinda screwed

Top Bottom