napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beyond testosterone cypionate: evidence behind the use of nandrolone in male health -

Vision

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor
Beyond testosterone cypionate: evidence behind the use of nandrolone in male health and wellness

Michael Pan, Jason R. Kovac
Published in Translational andrology and urology 2016
DOI:10.21037/tau.2016.03.03

Characterized by low serum testosterone levels and diverse symptoms, male hypogonadism is a common condition. Current medical treatment focuses on testosterone supplementation using multiple modalities such as injections, gels and pellets. Interestingly, while testosterone is considered an anabolic androgenic steroid, it has not been saddled with the social stigma that other, similar medications have. The goal of this review is to highlight an anabolic steroid, 19-nortestosterone (i.e., nandrolone, deca-durabolin) and illustrate prospective therapeutic applications for male health. Containing a chemical structure similar to testosterone, nandrolone has a higher myotrophic: androgenic ratio resulting in improved effects on muscle mass. Animal models have suggested application in the improvement of joint healing following rotator cuff repair. Minimal literature exists regarding the use of nandrolone and, as such, further human studies are required.

Worth the read through several pages
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8f3...506.1570896603

Good read!

Out of deca, anavar, ostarine, etc.. which has the most healing power for ligaments etc..?

Good read!

Out of deca, anavar, ostarine, etc.. which has the most healing power for ligaments etc..?
Anavar IMO posses amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)..

I think anavar beats all, its a multi-functional compound with amazing anti-inflammatory agent/properties as well as amazing collegen and elastic synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..It can assist with synovial inflammation and the ability of oxandrolone to inhibit such inflammation in The synovial membrane (also known as synovium or stratum synoviale) is a specialized connective tissue that lines the inner surface of capsules of synovial joints and tendon sheath. It makes direct contact with the synovial fluid lubricant, which it is primarily responsible for maintaining, as it is proven to hinder synovial inflammation, thus it is inhibited which indicates efficacy of oxandrolone as an inhibitor of synovial inflammation. It has also been used in treatments for Arthritis, and other join related issues..

And, burns adipose tissue
smile.png
smile.png

It's underestimated and deserves much more credit IMO!

Last edited:
Dude, too funny. I just sent that article to my brother the other day. He thinks he’s going to get cancer if he smells testosterone. I’m telling him, if he doesn’t want to do a performance enhancing dose, just use a therapeutic dose. I then sent him this exact article.

Good stuff.

Top Bottom