napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed!! My First cycle

SkullBanana

Hi All,

I am ~28 year old. 160BW at 18%BF and 5'9" height. I have been lifting for almost 5 years now. I have been doing strength training for 2 years and want to transition to Bodybuilding. I want to try out my first cycle and more information I receive more confusing it gets. My goal is to be at 185lbs at about 14-15% BF after this cycle with least side effects. Please provide me your feedback:

Week 1-3
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week

Week 4
Deca Durabolin 400mg/week

Week 5-8
anadrol 10x50mg/week

Week 9-10
anadrol 10x50mg/week

Week 11
anadrol 10x50mg/week

Week 12
anadrol 10x50mg/week
Pregnyl 2500IU/week
Anastrozole 3mg/week

Week 13
Pregnyl 2500IU/week
Anastrozole 3mg/week

Week 14-16
Anastrozole 3mg/week

Note: After watching Dylan's videos I'll be reducing dosage of Testosterone to 300mg/week and Deca to 250mg/week. In addition, I would like to replace Pregnyl with Clomid and Nolvadex if possibleView attachment workout_routines.xlsx.zipView attachment workout_routines.xlsx.zip.

Thanks in advance!!!

You are undersized for your height and your body fat is way too high. No one here is going to recommend you running that many compounds on your first cycle. I’d get a sarms cutting stack and go from there if I were you. You’re not in shape for an AAS cycle

i dont know anyone with half a brain that would advise you steroid use at that body fat man... im sorry but i certainly cannot advise it

NOT TO MENTION DECA ON A FIRST CYCLE... and you want to drop body fat with this cycle??? good lord , that says enough about what you dont know here man... you should not be anywhere near steroids right now...

sorry bro...time for a reality check....5'9" 160lbs training 5 years ??????

Training 5 years and and being 18% BF...shows that you don't have the right nutrition and training program...steroids will do nothing for you under these conditions..they will only make things worse until you are able to achieve and maintain a proper foundation......under 14% BF for at least a year

your goals show you that you have a grave misunderstanding about steroids...they are NOT diet aids..they don't help you get in shape or burn fat or help you lean you out

I agree with what the others have said ... definitely need more time and experience, not to mention that the layout you posted is way too much for a first cycle anyway

Hi All,

I am ~28 year old. 160BW at 18%BF and 5'9" height. I have been lifting for almost 5 years now. I have been doing strength training for 2 years and want to transition to Bodybuilding. I want to try out my first cycle and more information I receive more confusing it gets. My goal is to be at 185lbs at about 14-15% BF after this cycle with least side effects. Please provide me your feedback:

Week 1-3

Week 4

Week 5-8
anadrol 10x50mg/week

Week 9-10
anadrol 10x50mg/week

Week 11
anadrol 10x50mg/week

Week 12
anadrol 10x50mg/week
Pregnyl 2500IU/week
Anastrozole 3mg/week

Week 13
Pregnyl 2500IU/week
Anastrozole 3mg/week

Week 14-16
Anastrozole 3mg/week

Note: After watching Dylan's videos I'll be reducing dosage of Testosterone to 300mg/week and Deca to 250mg/week. In addition, I would like to replace Pregnyl with Clomid and Nolvadex if possibleView attachment 5144View attachment 5144.

Thanks in advance!!!

Not to be a giant Debbie downer here but you aren't developed enough for this option yet. Certainly not for a cycle this big. You have any what 500 Test E is gonna feel like to a newbie? Nevermind the deca, and anadrol? I know this sounds like a dick thing to say but it's like you're trying to shut down your organs. Take a step back and if you INSIST upon cycling at your size (which is lazy, frankly) - the only sensible option is like 300 Test / wk for 8-12w max while you diet just for anti wasting. Even that is a borderline irresponsible thing for me to suggest. The issue is that you're behind the curve both on size and conditioning. You want to bodybuild but you are 60# under weight for that. That would be no big deal if you were lean now. But you aren't. Do not misunderstand this as a pure shit post, this stuff is not easy. My body is no alpha. I'm also not a bodybuilder. But you really should consider finding conventional training resources to get you toward closer to 175-185 or higher at something like 8-12% BF.

Here's the thing. If you CANT make 175 at 12%, you haven't proven you have the dietary and training discipline to make sensible use of anabolics. What happens when you can't make sensible use of anabolics is you squander their effects, you over dose and trash your body for mediocre returns. Don't be that guy. Build your skillset further first. Gl.

Ps: who the HELL told you to do anadrol at max dose for what like 8 weeks?! Someone is trying to shut down your liver. And I'm not joking. You can literally hospitalize yourself with liver failure doing that with anadrol.

Last edited:
You are not in the right condition for steroids and you haven't come close to building a sufficient base yet bro. There's no way we will advise steroid use to you. Sarms would be a good option for you, and if you need help designing a stack just let me know

Not to be a giant Debbie downer here but you aren't developed enough for this option yet. Certainly not for a cycle this big. You have any what 500 Test E is gonna feel like to a newbie? Nevermind the deca, and anadrol? I know this sounds like a dick thing to say but it's like you're trying to shut down your organs. Take a step back and if you INSIST upon cycling at your size (which is lazy, frankly) - the only sensible option is like 300 Test / wk for 8-12w max while you diet just for anti wasting. Even that is a borderline irresponsible thing for me to suggest. The issue is that you're behind the curve both on size and conditioning. You want to bodybuild but you are 60# under weight for that. That would be no big deal if you were lean now. But you aren't. Do not misunderstand this as a pure shit post, this stuff is not easy. My body is no alpha. I'm also not a bodybuilder. But you really should consider finding conventional training resources to get you toward closer to 175-185 or higher at something like 8-12% BF.

Here's the thing. If you CANT make 175 at 12%, you haven't proven you have the dietary and training discipline to make sensible use of anabolics. What happens when you can't make sensible use of anabolics is you squander their effects, you over dose and trash your body for mediocre returns. Don't be that guy. Build your skillset further first. Gl.

Ps: who the HELL told you to do anadrol at max dose for what like 8 weeks?! Someone is trying to shut down your liver. And I'm not joking. You can literally hospitalize yourself with liver failure doing that with anadrol.
You need to read THIS POST 20 times over and then do it again, then again because this is perfectly said right here

Top Bottom