napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx vs Sarms1

Jesussavesbro

Hi just needed some honest info, I thought Dylan and some other moderators were with Evo.com and Sarms1, and now everything on here is Sarmsx being pushed, can I get honest feedback on what happened and are Sarmsx that much better quality. Thank for everything.

Yeah, I think at the time when Dylan was on Evo Sarms1 was delivering good quality products, but now Sarms1 lost a lot of quality to make more profits (cutting the concentration or something like this).

SarmsX is the best one, I already tryed their sarms, works like a charm, don't go with Sarms1.

Probably that Dylan or someone else can clarify this story with more precision ;)

Sorry I just looked back on some threads about this topic. I just do not want to waste my money and time on bogus products. Thanks

Hi just needed some honest info, I thought Dylan and some other moderators were with Evo.com and Sarms1, and now everything on here is Sarmsx being pushed, can I get honest feedback on what happened and are Sarmsx that much better quality. Thank for everything.

This has been covered about a thousand times in the past, but maybe you missed all of that. Dylan and I both worked and were reps for sarms1. At one time, years ago, they had decent products. I used the, myself. Then ownership and management of that company changed and quality went to complete shit. Dylan left and I followed soon after. Neither one of us wanted affiliated with a company with crap products and didn't want to put our reputation on the line. Dylan started up this site and sarmsx came on as a sponsor when he searched for the best high quality sarms source he could find that we could feel comfortable endorsing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry I just looked back on some threads about this topic. I just do not want to waste my money and time on bogus products. Thanks
its a fair question bro and im really glad you searched after and saw it addressed.. i addressed it several times... there's a reason we all left bro and im sure you saw that... sarmsx has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent and then some!

Thanks hoepfully Sarmx holds up the quality and if not you guys would call them out as well. We all work to hard for our money and our health is the most important, not to mention how much time we waste. Thanks for all you do.

Thanks hoepfully Sarmx holds up the quality and if not you guys would call them out as well. We all work to hard for our money and our health is the most important, not to mention how much time we waste. Thanks for all you do.
You can't go wrong with sarmsx bud. We wouldn't stand behind anything less than the best

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i dont ever see anything like that happening with them bro, not at all... this is the most professional i have ever seen in this line of work... i have no doubts whatsoever with them and i stand by that a million percent...

I actually started on EVO but something just didn't "seem" right.I never tried sarms1 products but I have tried many sarmsx products & they were all LEGIT.

Top Bottom