napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg

kingkenn

So I just recently watched a very informative set of videos from you and it left me with a question I've used gear before I haven't been on anything in years I think my levels are low just from age and not working out not eating right in all all of the things look that come with a busy lifestyle I'm curious if HCG is useful to me not being on cycle in years, with boosting my natural T production and also is there anything as good as me just say jumping on a maintenance level of t e once a week . Honestly man when it comes to that I just kind of burnt myself out with doing IM injections I'm just tired of it , there just has to be another way without wasting money on some bogus testosterone boosters over the counter thanks for any and all input and advice you may have

no it is not whatsoever.. hcg is actually suppressive and is not what you want to use whatsoever... if you have symptoms of low testosterone, go to an endocrinologist and get checked out

You also want to make some lifestyle changes that apply to you. Here are some examples of how to raise natural testosterone production:

1. exercise regularly
2. eat a more healthy diet and don't leave out your fats (whole eggs, avocados, MCT oil)
3. get better quality and more sleep. This is a huge one. Get rid of electronic devices, TV, any distraction or light source from your room. Your room is for sex and sleep only.
4. no smoking or drinking alcohol
5. reduce stress in all aspects of life
6. reduce caffeine intake

I know a lot of us here already live a healthy lifestyle but I wanted to point out some of the things that can have a huge impact on testosterone production.

You also want to make some lifestyle changes that apply to you. Here are some examples of how to raise natural testosterone production:

1. exercise regularly
2. eat a more healthy diet and don't leave out your fats (whole eggs, avocados, MCT oil)
3. get better quality and more sleep. This is a huge one. Get rid of electronic devices, TV, any distraction or light source from your room. Your room is for sex and sleep only.

I know a lot of us here already live a healthy lifestyle but I wanted to point out some of the things that can have a huge impact on testosterone production.
Very good recommendations right here. Excellent advice

1. exercise regularly

well said brother.. a lot of people dont take theire LIFESTYLE into consideration when wondering why they may be having health issues and that has a more direct effect than anything...

Top Bottom