napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello guys i need your help about my first cycle and pct

romeomxc

Hello guys im 27yo guy from greece after 5 years of training i decided to do my first cycle, i got test prop and winstrol (oral), my gym owner said that i have to inject test prob monday wednesday and friday actually 3 times per week 1ml daily for 6 weeks and for the winnie 50mg daily but im afraid of 50mg and i think 20mg should be okay considering how hard winnie acts on side effects part.. so i just want to know if this cycle is okay? and as pct i will run nolva or clomid or both in low dosages for 4 to 6 weeks, im just a little bit concerned and i want some clear answers if anything is wrong about the 6 week cylce of test prop and winnie and if the pct is okay. my diet is very clean and im very disciplined about it my training is also good, bloodtest done 1 week ago and everything is perfect. My goals are to lose the body fat as much as i can to get a leaner look ofcourse i hold fat on my lower back and obliques and glutes.

current weight 87kg
height 1.85cm
age 27
training for 4-5 years most of the time continuesly.

Last edited:
do yourself a huge favor and DO NOT listen to your "gym owner" about how to use steroids... your first cycle should be TEST ONLY... its also not the greatest idea to be using test prop meaning you have to inject so often, on your first time using steroids...

what is your body fat?

steroids are not used to drop as much body fat as possible man...

Hey dylan thanks for the reply, my bodyfat must be around 18% somewhere around there i think could be less maybe.. yes i tought the same about the prop but now its too late i already got it and will start soon, my concern is mostly with the pct. Nolva and clomid together will be fine or its just too much for testesterone cycle only?

Your body fat is to high bro. I am sure others will weigh in on that as well. Just because you have test prop doesn’t mean that’s the one you need to use right now. Perhaps try doing a solid sarms cycle this go round it would be better for you.
That’s just me though bro.

You think that a test cycle as my first cycle would be good enough for beginning? so i will leave winstrol aside and will start with test this is what im thinking.. the one thing that concerns me more is the pct

Bro, you are asking us to advise you and that is what we are trying to do. Your not ready for your first cycle. Drop your body fat to it least 12%. That’s just me though. I am glad you reached out to us on this forum. Stay away from the gym owner man, he obviously doesn’t know what he is talking about and it’s clear he doesn’t care about your health.

When you are ready this is what pct should look like. Dylan advised me the same pct so I am taking it straight from a post he replied to for me awhile ago.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

okay bro really thanks for the info i appreciate it, i tought that i could drop my body fat quicly with test+win and gain some muscle together but if you are sayin that i have to drop my bf you know something more for sure ill hear your words and wont start my cycle for now.. the main problem is that i dont carry enough muscle size and when i drop my weight i look like s***t ill post a picture me a recent picture. 57009052_347456019233150_3922936176553492480_n.jpg

With higher body fat, you are going to aromitize at a higher rate and have to deal with more estrogen related side effects, and that is why you will often told to get your body fat down to at least 15% before thinking about an AAS. That said, I am not positive that you are as high as 18% by looking at your picture (although I'm not great at guessing from looking)

you have no business using steroids at that body fat... i dont care if you bought them or not... you hold on to them and wait until your are ready OR be a complete moron and do it over a few hundred dollars, which makes no sense whatsoever

You think that a test cycle as my first cycle would be good enough for beginning? so i will leave winstrol aside and will start with test this is what im thinking.. the one thing that concerns me more is the pct

Dude, every first cycle should be only test, so yes. Like Dylan said don’t listen to your gym owner because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 6 weeks of test prop is still a waste. If you insist on doing this make sure to get an AI because at your body fat you’ll probably aromatize estrogen at quick pace.

okay bro really thanks for the info i appreciate it, i tought that i could drop my body fat quicly with test+win and gain some muscle together but if you are sayin that i have to drop my bf you know something more for sure ill hear your words and wont start my cycle for now.. the main problem is that i dont carry enough muscle size and when i drop my weight i look like s***t ill post a picture me a recent picture. View attachment 6235

Man you have A LOT of natural work to do before using steroids. Not trying to be a dick but you haven’t really put on any size just being natural. I highly suggest you get in decent shape without drugs first. Then you can start fiddling with steroids later.

what would be the ideal sarms cycle for a beginner? im looking forward and where can i get sarms? sorry for askin such questions but totally newbie about that kind of stuff. My goal is to shed away the fat and get lean then i want to add size as cleaner as i can.

Last edited:
Yes bro i know i have to put on size first and i can my body easily adapts to high calories and i can gain weight fast without putting too much fat.. the thing is that i dont wanna look bloated and fat this summer as if i start increasing my calories im pretty sure ill get some nice results but water retention and fat too

a good stack to go with would be gw501516, s4 and rad140... very suitable to what you want to achieve...

Top Bottom