napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey guys sorry I’ve been elusive

JackSteel

Banned
Been going through a lot of shit the last 3 months. Best friend/ ex gf moved away, custody battle for my two sons, drinking way too much to try to keep from murdering people... just kidding. But I have been drinking a lot and it’s been fucked.

I’ll be making an effort to check in more often so please feel free to email me if anyone needs help with Robolics geared questions or help.

May the Force be with you all!!

Yo what up Jack!?

I been out most the last 3-4 months as well.

I’m back in the city again so if you ever need to reach out man I’m in your neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear from you again Jack. I hope things turn up for you. Don't be a stranger buddy

Yo what up Jack!?

I been out most the last 3-4 months as well.

I’m back in the city again so if you ever need to reach out man I’m in your neck of the woods.

Hey bro long time! I’ll have to hit you up if I ever get time lol not much of that lately

You know I got you Bro....what’s your training look like?

Few and far between lately unfortunately, but I quit my shitty night shift job and I’m trying to pick up more clientele for training now so I’m trying to get back in the shape that I was in a year ago. I’m such an addictable personality and my damn drinking has killed my motivation quite a bit lately. I’m getting over it though slowly but Surely. I’ve been so unhealthy lately. I’m quite disappointed in myself.

Good to hear from you again Jack. I hope things turn up for you. Don't be a stranger buddy

This will always be my home brotha! I’ve been friends with some of you guys longer than anyone who lives here so I’ll never stop coming back lol

Embracing the obstacles as opportunities for growth helps us understand any experiences as important and meaningful. No shame in your journey of self discovery. Learn from it and you become stronger in a way you could not have without your recent struggles....

Top Bottom