napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First cycle : Honest opinion !

fadyhany

Hi Everyone,

First i would like to thank everyone who have helped me whether directly or indirectly.

My Name is Fady i have been going to the gym for 7 to 8 years now,with lots of phases of on and off unfortunately .

I'm playing : Weight lifting,p90x,crossfit ,les mills....etc.Previously i have lost 24 kilos and since then ,i have pursuing a healthy lifestyle.Starting 2017 i decided to change my body completely ,however,anabolic steriods was a no no for me.
I kept reading and came across sarms,actually read a lot ,many researches and ordinary people who have tried it.

I decided to start my first cycle which comprises:

Mk677
Cardarine gW501516
Ostarine mk2866

Before anything ,i want to tell you my experience with supplements ( this is very important,coz many times when i saw others reviews,it was the first thing for them to try was sarms,they didnt even try a preworkout )
Throughout the years of training i have taken :

BCAA
WHEY
CREATINE
HMB
ZMA
Preworkouts
Ephedrine (ECA)
Clenbuterol
Fat burners
Two weeks of Test cypinate (500 ml each week then i stopped)
Larginine
Beta alanine
Tribulus

So that is my list,and i have experienced the effects of the above list very well many times before.

My current status :
height 186cm
BF: 22%
Total weight 97 KG
train 5 days a week

Due to many off periods,i look like a beginner actually :D .
I ran many blood tests before starting,everything was fine except my cholestrol ,and LDL levels,i was diagnosed by Familial Hypocholestermia .Also,my free test was 8 ,but the test was made on a wrong timing ,and i wasnt sleeping for a week,and very stressed.

Here is my review for the sarms,i take them as follows :

Mk677 25 mg in the morning
Ostarine started with 12 and increasing to 25 mg ,early morning
GW 20mg preworkout by 30 to 45 minutes

First week ,pros and cons

Pros :
-The endurance from cardarine is beyond real...out of this world ,it is like you cant have enough,you wont give up,i play 12 reps,then i can push 8 more !!
I have tried several compounds for endurance,but this is a devil in disguise
i splitted my dose to 10 and 10 ,but 20 preworkout worked better for me
-The strength i'm developping ,is indeed very fast
-Recovery : i can have a weight lifting session,finish with some HIIT cardio,and do fatsed cardio in the morning with BCAA,and wake up the next day,as if nothing had happened
-I'm waiting for other effects regarding recomping ,as this is my first week

Cons :
-I read everywhere to try mk677 before sleeping,to avoid lethargy ,and tiredness the next day,actually,nutrabol revved me up like hell,made me only sleep 4 hours,then i have 20 hours straight with no sleep!
Changed to early morning dosing,and it works perfect ( i usually feel a pulse after 5 to 6 hours from taking it,like suddenly my body is very hot,and crushed )

-The water retention is nasty ! I moved from 97 to 102.5 kg in just 4 days.I look very puffy ,and my waistline is like a dangling sac
(I hope i will lose this water soon,and this for me is a deal breaker ,and i'm very prone to hold water )

-Many days i have experienced hypoglycemia effects,but it is fading away gradually

-My worst side effect so far ,is HUNGER!! this thing is shit ,it is killing me( i read that people complain and they have hunger pain,i thought they were exaggerating ) ,well,i eat ,and keep eating ,nothing fills the VOID !
I'm on 2200 cals per day,and cycling carbs ,but since i started mk677 ,i cant stop,i can go up to 3500 and 4000 cals per day,and still hungry ( i take garcinia cambogia ,but nothing is working ) ,i heard that this side effect will subside after a while,but mentally i'm extremely irritated .I'm not used to lose control like that ,and it is not about eating clean....my cravings come mainly for sugary stuff ,or fried!
I can eat all my clean food,chicken,eggs,oatmel ,whey,and then keep eating biscuits ,fried chicken,burger,pizza,cheese...etc and i never get full!!
You will think that i'm exaggerating....i which i was :S

Overall ,i think they are very interesting compounds ,but you must understand they are not like things that you have taken before

My plan for ostarine is 40 days ,i already have nolvadex,anyone can help me with the PCT ?

Moreover,is it of any benefit to take a test booster when i'm on this cycle ? or DAA ?

Anyway,i'm taking photos for myself each week,and will keep you posted.Also i have my own daily log,which helped me a lot to know how to change the dose timing .

Last edited:
brother 40 days of ostarine is you taking your money and throwing it right out the window... that literally makes no sense whatsoever... you need to run it 12 weeks... brother, it does not even peak until around week 8... im really happy to see your results looking so strong already and i love how detailed you are... DO NOT worry about the 677 hunger and water, it will subside... MAKE SURE you are getting plenty of potassium and controlling sodium intake... that is one of the main reasons you get more water initially... also, this is why i say to test your 677 dosing because some people swear by it before bed and others say it completely alters their sleep in a bad way... .so if you find that it disrupts your sleep in the evening, switch to morning dosing

I'm Sorry Dylan ,i was supposed to write your name int he first post,to thank you directly,as your information and videos on youtube helped me a lot :)

Thanks for the OSTA advice btw,i have no problem to extend my cycle to 12 weeks.thanks again

no worries brother... thank you for the support... listen, ANYTIME you need my help, dont hesitate to let me know.. ill be following your progress and encouraging you throughout...

Hello Dylan ,im back

Well,most of the mk677 sides went away,i'm much better now and can control my hunger easily.

Also,i have gained very nice strength ,along with endurance and awesome recovery.However,my fat loss was not that great.

What do u think if i can stack fragment 176-191 with mk677 ,and continue running osatrine as u suggested ? ...i have been running gw for 30 days now,and my max will be 40 days

Hello Dylan ,im back

Well,most of the mk677 sides went away,i'm much better now and can control my hunger easily.

Also,i have gained very nice strength ,along with endurance and awesome recovery.However,my fat loss was not that great.

What do u think if i can stack fragment 176-191 with mk677 ,and continue running osatrine as u suggested ? ...i have been running gw for 30 days now,and my max will be 40 days

You really should run the GW longer than that to get its full effects. Fat loss will always be dictated by diet and if your hunger was an issue, that could be a big reason you didn't get the fat loss you wanted

Hello Dylan ,im back

MK 677 needs a minimum of six months to see results. Post your diet and training routine to see if it needs adjustments.

Thank you all for your responses

My tarinign is as follows

5 days a week
Saturday Back & Bi
Sunday Chest &tri
Monday Delts & traps
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Legs
Thursday (One week chest and tri,,,,the next week...delts and bi )
Friday Off

Each lifting session is followed by 20 minutes of HIIT

My Macros
220 Protein
190 Carbs
65 Fats

My current weight 102kg
height 186 cm
BF around 22%
Age 33

Defnitely need to bring that bodyfat down bro. That's quite a bit on the high side

Your macros seem on point. Just need to be consistent and have some patience. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Thank you all for your responses

My tarinign is as follows

5 days a week
Saturday Back & Bi
Sunday Chest &tri
Monday Delts & traps
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Legs
Thursday (One week chest and tri,,,,the next week...delts and bi )
Friday Off

Each lifting session is followed by 20 minutes of HIIT

My Macros
220 Protein
190 Carbs
65 Fats

My current weight 102kg
height 186 cm
BF around 22%
Age 33
yes, your body fat is up there but don't get discouraged brother... you can definitely get it down... you need to really get your cardio training up and really get your diet dialed in... you can do this bro

Top Bottom