napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about sarm cycle

BigGuy

Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been in the world of AAS for over a decade. Pretty much ran everything, Tren, growth, winny, slin to name a few. Haven’t ran a “cycle” for several years and have been on TRT for the past 3 years - running 250 mg of test per week.

Looking into sarms due to personal reasons of not wanting to do gear again. With that being said here is what I am thinking.

Quick stats - 5’9”, 180, roughly 12 percent bf. Been training for over a decade consistently. Follow a lot of the training principals of Dr Mike Israetel. Goal is recomp(which might be hard at this point in my life). Stay around 175-180 and drop to about 8 percent BF. Here is the game plan.

TRT- 250mg week
HGH- 1.5 IU per day

Sarms -
S4 50mg daily for 90 days
GW 20mg daily for 90 days
S-23 20mg split dose am and pm, days 30-90.

Fire away!

Last edited:
i love this , i'm a big fan of s-23 , just dose it 1h pre workout and enjoy , you may want to replace s4 with something more anabolic like ostarine or LGD since you have s 23 allready

Good to hear about s-23! I’ve seen some negativity around it, but given my cycle history and the fact I’ll be in TRT it seems like it would line up with my goals of recomp/hardening up. I was under the impression that S4 was more anabolic than Ostarine?

Good to hear about s-23! I’ve seen some negativity around it, but given my cycle history and the fact I’ll be in TRT it seems like it would line up with my goals of recomp/hardening up. I was under the impression that S4 was more anabolic than Ostarine?
Ive defiantly gained a lot more strength while on S4 then MK2866 however 2866 has good healing properties and defiantly can add some lean mass.

im on the other end and not a fan of s23 at all... its highly suppressive, known as a male contraceptive with NO in depth studies whatsoever so you literally are a guinea pig for it... definitely not something i would go near.. results may be there but at what cost, you will not know and you will absolutely need a heavy pct with it...

im on the other end and not a fan of s23 at all... its highly suppressive, known as a male contraceptive with NO in depth studies whatsoever so you literally are a guinea pig for it... definitely not something i would go near.. results may be there but at what cost, you will not know and you will absolutely need a heavy pct with it...

Dylan ... in your opinion, how would you compare S23 to oral steroids like Dianabol or Anadrol? Just as suppressive with less of the benefits?

Thanks for the reply, Dylan! Information was a bit scarce on s23. I did see info about it being Androgenic, suppressive, used as a contraceptive. With the fact that I’m on test year round I wasn’t too scared about being shut down; and being that I don’t want anymore kids, I wasn’t scared about not being able to have more... to your point, it seems still like a big unknown.

Looking at the set up above, anything you would add instead?

Top Bottom