napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaLady GW50 review

amann182523

Hey guys, I've been on PharmaLady's GA Gw50 For 4.5 weeks and it finally kicked In. I started off at 5, 10,15, and now finally 20 bc the shit was so potent it had me all fucked up at first when I started off with 20mgs lol. But I can finally notice the difference In my cardio, yesterday I was able to run for 20 minutes and usually I can go for about 5 lol no lie and I could have went longer but I just got bored so I stopped.

Also, I started at 202 and I'm down to 193lbs. Idk if that's bc of the dieting though. But ty PharmaLady! Can't wait for the next 8 weeks to come!!!!

Any update on SR9009?

Hey guys, I've been on PharmaLady's GA Gw50 For 4.5 weeks and it finally kicked In. I started off at 5, 10,15, and now finally 20 bc the shit was so potent it had me all fucked up at first when I started off with 20mgs lol. But I can finally notice the difference In my cardio, yesterday I was able to run for 20 minutes and usually I can go for about 5 lol no lie and I could have went longer but I just got bored so I stopped.

Also, I started at 202 and I'm down to 193lbs. Idk if that's bc of the dieting though. But ty PharmaLady! Can't wait for the next 8 weeks to come!!!!

Any update on SR9009?

Hello Sir, thank you for taking time to write review, very happy you having good experience with GW, it is the best selling Sarm so far. Please keep us update with your results.

Any update on SR9009?

How's the GW working out for you?

Top Bottom