napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Pro-Hormones

Do they always come in pill form or can they also be liquid?
they started to make some in liquid for a short time but it was not common practice... 99% of them were in pill form but it is possible to make them in liquid, its just not common

I've seen them both as pills or liquid....mostly sublingual, but regardless of that I wouldn't mess with any prohormone

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've seen both. I wouldn't mess with any in the stores now as all the good ones were banned. I'd say my favorites are def Superdrol, Pheraplex, Epistane and Halodrol. I'm pretty sure a few of the sources here have Superdrol though. It's pretty harsh def not for novice users imo.

I used to like halodrol, superdrol, dmz, epistane, pheraplexx, monsterplexx, mutantplexx... I was like 272 pounds on ph's, peptides and sarms lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to like halodrol, superdrol, dmz, epistane, pheraplexx, monsterplexx, mutantplexx... I was like 272 pounds on ph's, peptides and sarms lol

Phera and epi were awesome, but I never cared for any of the rest. I still have quite a stash of epi

Phera and epi were awesome, but I never cared for any of the rest. I still have quite a stash of epi

Oddly enough I was huge af on PH's, but my bp was horrible and I felt like I could fall over and die at any moment from all the compounds sadly... truly the days of ignorance for me.

We just got in some methyl-Sten clones at the store. Anyone had any experience with it? Just curious if the claims are accurate.

We just got in some methyl-Sten clones at the store. Anyone had any experience with it? Just curious if the claims are accurate.

Never used that one myself. I've heard it's somewhat harsh

I've heard it's pretty comparable to SDrol but I've never used it

Never used that one myself. I've heard it's somewhat harsh

From what I've read it's like Sdrol without water retention. Or Masteron with some anabolic power. It's from hardcore labs I think.

ive used msten and its pretty much the reason i'll never use prohormones again and yes, there was water retention as well... i dont know, some actually like it but i despise it.. i cant understand why anyone would use it with anadrol as an option.. to each their own..

mostly pill form.

why are you asking??

Just curious because I just finished a 4 week cycle of MK2866 (dosed @20mg/day) in liquid form from Peptides Warehouse and just wanted to make sure there wasn't a chance that it could have been PHs.
I immediately quit using it based on suggestions that it could have been laced with PHs since sarmsx is the most trusted source. I quit and waited a week before starting my cycle of stuff from sarmsx but it sounds like 99.9% of PHs only come in pill form.

Prohormones were sold legally so most companies capped them unlike research chems but you could make a liquid suspension just as easy just like some UGLs make oral suspensions because its far easier than making a shit ton of capsules .

Also properly suspended liquid is more acurate for dosing in my opinion If you understand how smaller labs make capsules .Say the caps are 10mg and there size 0 capsules they hold 300mg powder so you take 25 grams of so of filler and add 1 gram of hormone then attempt too mix this evenly so each capsule gets 10 mg UH ot likely good luck with that.

Prohormones were sold legally so most companies capped them unlike research chems but you could make a liquid suspension just as easy just like some UGLs make oral suspensions because its far easier than making a shit ton of capsules .

Let's just say they were PHs, what could be the observed side-effects from a 4 week cycle of only 20mg/day?

They were from a research chem site they were either sarms or completely bunk . Most prohormones labeled sarms were big prohormone companies that started selling sarms when prohormones were banned rather then toss out all those expensive raws they labeled them as sarms . a company that never sold prohormones is more likely too purchase real sarms or just ripp you off all together

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

if you run a 4 week cycle of msten, superdrol etc... you would be lucky to even finish it... they can have the shittiest sides... they are riddled with toxicity... i wont touch the garbage at all... many of us started on those out of pure stupidity but ease of use... it was a lot more comforting at that time to know you could just go in an buy these without injections and on top of that, being legal... thats why it was such a successful industry... its all completely wrong but the point is, thats what it was and why it was so successful...

Top Bottom