napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmalady TOUCHDOWN!!

TheIronGainsta

Got my order today went with the fastest option and it was WORTH IT ! GOT IT FAST! we talking like 3 or 4 days from actual day if shipment u cannot beat that ! I did have a few worries when I checked the status and it came up as "shipment on hold" but later discovered that is jst what they mark it as till the next stage in their delivery ...and man was it packaged well super stealth and actually makes it fun to open and see what it's like! Lol VERY PLEASED ! will be ordering again next week too and will never opt for any other option it's expensive doing the fastest but it's worth it I lost one before to a seizure doing the normal shipping so this was worth doing plus cuts down weeks of waiting to.....DAYS!! Super pleased and happy!! PHARMALADY FOR THE WIN !! THANK YOU !

Thanks for sharing, most people only post when things seem to be going wrong. Post like yours are very much appreciated, it helps to show how much she cares about her customers. Pharmalady thanks you for your business and continued support.

Rep

Got my order today went with the fastest option and it was WORTH IT ! GOT IT FAST! we talking like 3 or 4 days from actual day if shipment u cannot beat that ! I did have a few worries when I checked the status and it came up as "shipment on hold" but later discovered that is jst what they mark it as till the next stage in their delivery ...and man was it packaged well super stealth and actually makes it fun to open and see what it's like! Lol VERY PLEASED ! will be ordering again next week too and will never opt for any other option it's expensive doing the fastest but it's worth it I lost one before to a seizure doing the normal shipping so this was worth doing plus cuts down weeks of waiting to.....DAYS!! Super pleased and happy!! PHARMALADY FOR THE WIN !! THANK YOU !
No pics man?

Top Bottom