napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The VIDEO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Why Oral Only Cycles are Horrible!!

Damn how I hope ALL NEW MEMBERS watch this one!! Far too many out there thinking aboyt doing oral only cycles, so this is a very important video

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Again great video this will help so many people well done mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BRO THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME! PERFECT...RIGHT ON POINT, AND TO THE POINT, WITH AS FEW WORDS AS POSSIBLE! Now all we need is for the guys to listen and read. We have this vid, we have the sticky, now lets see how many oral question we get.
Again, that was perfect bro,you could not have stated it any better than that.

I hope you make this a sticky. Can you put it right under or above the orals only stick?

Really good vid D. If ppl dont get it after watching this, then the never ever will. Great video brother

Good vid Mr Dylan. Well laid out and easy to grasp . You know I remember when the word "oral" was a good thing!!

BRO THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME! PERFECT...RIGHT ON POINT, AND TO THE POINT, WITH AS FEW WORDS AS POSSIBLE! Now all we need is for the guys to listen and read. We have this vid, we have the sticky, now lets see how many oral question we get.
Again, that was perfect bro,you could not have stated it any better than that.

thank you brother! i had a feeling you might like this one! Hopefully this will help get the point across!!

Thanks bro!

So Dylan, I just watched your oral only video. And I'm trying to cut my bf down from 40% to 10%. How much dbol stacked with anadrol do I need to achieve this? Bahaha seriously, good idea making a video about it man; hopefully people will stop making oral only threads now, since they are apparently referred here by the YouTube series.

I think the number one problem is fear of needles...if u can't man up then aas is not for u

*Sarcasm* So if I run Dbol at 60mg and Anadrol at 100mg a day, will I be ok? Will N2 Guard help me?!?!? Thanks Dylan!! =P

Seriously, though. Another great vid. I am still fairly new to this world and I have learned a ton from videos just like this one. Straight forward and direct, which is exactly what a lot of these guys need to hear. As others have said, I agree that if you are afraid of needles, this isn't something to mess with.

Top Bottom