napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

44's Discounts Made Available to all of YOU!!!

Head of Internet Sales says it is functional 44Swole

Thanks for following up 44, I can still confirm it is not working on my end. I am using the AU website though so unsure if your code is only valid for certain areas.coupon.jpg

Last edited:
sirjecht, is this your first older? Just looking for feed bk ship time etc....I've heard they are real secure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Will be first order they have some nice gear, not in any rush though. My normal source is fine but they dont have any special blends. Anything exotic is tough to obtain in AUS2

Will be first order they have some nice gear, not in any rush though. My normal source is fine but they dont have any special blends. Anything exotic is tough to obtain in AUS2
Yes they, I'm pretty well stocked myself but it's like shopping I agree, the window in this store keeps calling me back the mixes a volume is very tempting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

prices are unbelievable on these sites! Can anyone confirm quality?

I love your vids on youtube 44

prices are unbelievable on these sites! Can anyone confirm quality?

I love your vids on youtube 44

Bro, create a thread and ask around here I’m sure you’ll get plenty of positive feedback. A lot of folks here have used R24 and Pharmacom. My other two sources are huge on other boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey 44, thanks a ton for this Bro! It's been difficult for me to say on the board lately, but when it's time for me to order, I like to see what's all available. I think I got some fake Deca (I think it was very low dosed Test) on my last order 10 bottles of it. The suspicious Deca wasn't from one of the sources on here, but from one I've been using from time to time for the past 5 years. I'm half way through it and need to just throw the rest of the bottles away and start new again. Anyways.......thanks again for sharing!

Just made a nice order on IA........used the 25% Discount. Prices were amazing even before the discount. Thanks again 44!

Too easy brother, you know I'm always try to save the bro's some coin. Fuck we haven't chatted in a minute bro. How you been? Got some things in the works I gotta hip you to bro.

Too easy brother, you know I'm always try to save the bro's some coin. Fuck we haven't chatted in a minute bro. How you been? Got some things in the works I gotta hip you to bro.

Just so busy man.......tough to get on these boards with my bro's anymore. I'll stay in touch though..........you gonna be an internet sensation bro!

Top Bottom