napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

gian

Hey guys... I'm writing this on behalf of my trainer, as he's 55 and he has no idea how to use a computer, let alone write on a forum..

55 year old male
5'8"
210lbs - 8% bf
Training for 35 years

He's got quite a bit of experience as he's done a few shows and has used probably every steroid on the planet, but this was about 20 years ago... people were quite clueless at the time... in fact, he did some pretty crazy stuff like taking 100mg of dbol per day, no pct, etc. Anyway, he's decided he wants to go for one last show and he proposed the following cycle:

1-12
Test E 400mg/week
Tren E 400mg/week
Masteron 800mg/week

Aromasin, Caber and GW from start to end... platinum pct at the end. Goal is to add some size and burn some fat during the process

My question is: is it appropriate for him to start again with this cycle, considering he hasn't taken anything for the past 20 years? Or would it be better to start with something lighter and maybe keep tren for a future cycle? Obviously he wants to do things sensibly now so he asked me to ask you guys... also, is there anything specific he should know for people cycling at his age?

EDIT: blood work done recently and all values are within healthy range

At his age, I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable recommending tren. For show prep, I'd rather see something like test, mast, and primo at his age. He will go in to the show looking spectacular provided he does his job with diet during prep, but sounds like he knows what he's doing

Adding GW and S4 to that cycke would be a great idea as well

Thank you for the advice Rick. Yes, I agree completely.. he's used tren successfully a few times in the past but as you say, at his age it's probably a bit too much...

I like your idea of adding primo and S4... so the cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-12
Test E 400mg/week
Masteron 800mg/week
Primo 600mg/week
S4 50mg/day split 2 doses
GW 20mg per day
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.5mg twice a week

Weeks 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

What do you think? Maybe up primo to 800?

Thank you for the advice Rick. Yes, I agree completely.. he's used tren successfully a few times in the past but as you say, at his age it's probably a bit too much...

Weeks 1-12
Test E 400mg/week
Masteron 800mg/week
Primo 600mg/week
GW 20mg per day
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.5mg twice a week

Weeks 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Other than maybe upping the primo to 800 I think it looks perfect bro. Also I'd decrease test to trt levels (100-200mg) two weeks out

Weeks 1-12
Test E 400mg/week
Masteron 800mg/week
Primo 600mg/week
GW 20mg per day
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.5mg twice a week

Weeks 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

thats so much better brother... he has to realize that tren at his age is rough enough and to have not used steroids this long and then to just jump back on it... no way... primo is literally the lowest side effect steroid there is aside from proviron, which i would not even consider a real steroid... thats a perfect cycle there... caber wont be needed on that cycle, so you can drop that but everything else looks great!

Italian guy
55 years old
5'8"
210lbs - 8% bf

I'm putting this guy in EZ's All Star Team immediately

thats so much better brother... he has to realize that tren at his age is rough enough and to have not used steroids this long and then to just jump back on it... no way... primo is literally the lowest side effect steroid there is aside from proviron, which i would not even consider a real steroid... thats a perfect cycle there... caber wont be needed on that cycle, so you can drop that but everything else looks great!

Thank you for your help brother! Completely agree with you

mmmm.....Buen...the voice of caution

Since he hasn't run anything in 20 years...he should just do a Test only cycle... even if it's just a short Test prop cycle...kind of like re-breaking his cherry
He has no way of knowing how much he will aromatise ...20 years will have changed other hormone production levels as well
I know you said he wants to prep for one more show...don't rush it do it right...choose another show date if needed

I agree with Dylan..IF he wanted to push it a bit...Primo would be the only other compound I would recommend to add

Last edited:
mmmm.....Buen...the voice of caution

Since he hasn't run anything in 20 years...he should just do a Test only cycle... even if it's just a short Test prop cycle...kind of like re-breaking his cherry
He has no way of knowing how much he will aromatise ...20 years will have changed other hormone production levels as well
I know you said he wants to prep for one more show...don't rush it do it right...choose another show date if needed

I agree with Dylan..IF he wanted to push it a bit...Primo would be the only other compound I would recommend to add
i like that advice a lot... pushing it after this long and at that age has bad news written all over it... primo is pretty damn safe but just proceed with caution

Agree with Buen & Dylan on that.....if the guy has THOSE stats his diet, cardio, & training are on point and a little test will go a long way

Agree with Buen & Dylan on that.....if the guy has THOSE stats his diet, cardio, & training are on point and a little test will go a long way

Completely agree! I have advised him to start with a low dose of test-e and maybe consider a stronger cycle in the future

Completely agree! I have advised him to start with a low dose of test-e and maybe consider a stronger cycle in the future
definitely bro... you can always increase things if need be but once you start too high, then its too late...

Top Bottom