napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Final Cycle Pics for my mega recomp cycle!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
sorry for the lack of updates... my cycle was completed on Sunday and it is FAR and AWAY the most successful cycle i have ever ran... I ended up at 206, up 26 pounds from the start of the cycle... i would say it was definitely a success and generally side effect free... i am so tired of the night sweats with tren but other than that, things have been excellent... my strength is on another level and the size is the best i have had... i am going to be constantly looking for more and hopefully after the next cycle i do, will be in the 215-220 range... that will be the most ideal and that's where i will be the happiest... i am going on my cruise now with test 150, deca 150, proviron 50 mg and the sarms GW501516, MK2866, S4 and RAD 140... I am looking to not only maintain but add to everything i have worked so hard for... i can't thank everyone enough for the ongoing support and encouragement... here are pics from today..

image of a safe

Nice work man,, It's nice to see the dedication pays off ,when all said & done. Especially, when all goals are achieved!!!!

U look great man.. u shot way past ur weight range goal and u still stayed lean like u wanted to all along...keep it up man...how long have cruising for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hell yea buddy great gains...I can remember if u did a ment cycle but if u did what would u choose Tren or ment cycle? As far as gains and side effects?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Very nice man! 215-220 will be solid for your frame in my opinion and i know you can get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan,
Your cycle log was easily the best log I have ever followed. Not just because you made incredible gains, but because you are such a seasoned veteran and finally let yourself out of your comfort zone. It was very eye opening to see your mid cycle bloods and just how important it is to get tested.
You embody the saying "lead by example". Your progress during this cycle was nothing short of phenomenal. I think we all learned a lot by following along.

Once again, great job brother!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

U look great man.. u shot way past ur weight range goal and u still stayed lean like u wanted to all along...keep it up man...how long have cruising for

i have been on trt for a few years now... i appreciate the feedback! thank you!

Hell yea buddy great gains...I can remember if u did a ment cycle but if u did what would u choose Tren or ment cycle? As far as gains and side effects?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
i dont quite understand what you wrote here, its too choppy... i have not used ment but am planning it next cycle...

i have been on trt for a few years now... i appreciate the feedback! thank you!
I meant how long u gonna cruise before next cycle...u gonna do 4-5 month cruise? Or shorter...autocorrect can mess things up sometimes haha

Top Bottom