napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

shinnyniks

Hey. Fort of all absolutely love your you tube videos. Wonderful information!! I am currently 28 years old been naturally lifting for about 5 years but the last 2 have been my best. I found my obsession about 3 years in and absolutely love bodybuilding g type training. I am wanting to do more and see how good I can be. I love all the information bit it is extremely overwhelming! I think I have the right cycle or info on it and then I see anpther video or article and a completely different way.... I am wanting to slowly ease I to it and do it the absolute right and best way for me. I taking my traini g very serious and I go intense every set anf rep I can. Could you please help me on something to run?? I really appreciate all your experience and knowledge!! Also are you a coach or have any training programs, things like that??

bro seriously? im not psychic... thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom