napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pharmacom test Cyp Cyle 500mg per week

hello guys i am in my 3 week of pharmacom test cyp cycle and I have it for 10 weeks cycle but now i would like to go 12 weeks cycle and my supplier can get me individual vials so 4 vials of 1ml but it will be test enanthate...would it be bad or harmful for last to weeks to switch to test e or it is all the same? tnx for reply everyone

hello guys i am in my 3 week of pharmacom test cyp cycle and I have it for 10 weeks cycle but now i would like to go 12 weeks cycle and my supplier can get me individual vials so 4 vials of 1ml but it will be test enanthate...would it be bad or harmful for last to weeks to switch to test e or it is all the same? tnx for reply everyone

its just fine but you do realize that pharmacomm is a sponsor here... you can go to darius direct and he can get you taken care of... go to our sponsor section and you will see him there...

It's no big deal at all to go to 12 weeks and switch to enanthate. That is fine bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Who cares where he gets his gear from what I worry about is he obviously knows nothing about aas. Asking if it will be harmful to switch esters which he knows nothing about

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Who cares where he gets his gear from what I worry about is he obviously knows nothing about aas. Asking if it will be harmful to switch esters which he knows nothing about

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

i agree... first and foremost, KNOWING what your doing and not being reckless (whether on purpose or not) and being safe are the most important and without being fully educated on the subject, it makes it quite difficult to practice the proper safety, whether you want to or not, you need to fully understand what your doing...

this only my second cycle so far so i am a still newbie...my stats is 174cm,71kg and 6-7% of bf...25years old and I compete in mens physique

this only my second cycle so far so i am a still newbie...my stats is 174cm,71kg and 6-7% of bf...25years old and I compete in mens physique

excellent bro and thats just fine... your SUPPOSED to be asking questions and learning and your going about it exactly as you should... you have nice stats and sounds like you have a lot of promise but it is imperative you get everything dialed in moving forward... any questions you have, let me know

Top Bottom