napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Source and trt question.

toocoolforschool

Dylan has sold me on going with domestic supply. I have some friends that need some goodies so I'll be placing an order. Dylan told me to go zphc so thats whats gonna happen. My boys want test, hcg and Clomid. I didnt ask so I assume they are good with other stuff. My personal question is that im starting trt. I dont have my numbers on me but I suffer from low test. I'm about to be 38 and was curious if i
should get sustanon. I read it was designed for TRT once a week injections but most people I know use cyp or enanthate for trt. Is there a reason? Stable bloods? Should I just get a simple ester test or go with the sustanon.

Dylan has sold me on going with domestic supply. I have some friends that need some goodies so I'll be placing an order. Dylan told me to go zphc so thats whats gonna happen. My boys want test, hcg and Clomid. I didnt ask so I assume they are good with other stuff. My personal question is that im starting trt. I dont have my numbers on me but I suffer from low test. I'm about to be 38 and was curious if i
should get sustanon. I read it was designed for TRT once a week injections but most people I know use cyp or enanthate for trt. Is there a reason? Stable bloods? Should I just get a simple ester test or go with the sustanon.

Majority of people typically just run test cyp or ent for a first cycle, better to ease into it, I would personally just run those and see how you fair after a while, Domestic supply is as legitimate as it gets always use a source on here as they are quality. I wouldn't go with Sustanon 250 is what I'm guessing you are speaking about ?, Dylan and others might have a difference of opinion on it, also numbers help and blood work so the guys can help you more accurately.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying bro. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I've cycled before, just found out that I need trt so I do have cycle experience just never like this.

Thanks for replying bro. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I've cycled before, just found out that I need trt so I do have cycle experience just never like this.

No worries, just want to make sure you are doing it safe, yeah the more info you can give the guys around here cycles done mg duration pct etc they can really guide you in the correct direction with this question and any others u got 😎💪

i honestly just stick with test cyp... sust is definitely designed for trt and you can get that route.. i just prefer one consistent ester myself

I've done Sustanon once a week and I felt great but I had a lot of acne on my back from unstable blood levels. Cyp once or twice a week was okay for me but I feel amazing on Prop 50mg eod.

I've done Sustanon once a week and I felt great but I had a lot of acne on my back from unstable blood levels. Cyp once or twice a week was okay for me but I feel amazing on Prop 50mg eod.

I appreciate your input but eod pinning for life? I?ll pass. I guess it?ll be a trial and error. See what I like best. I done sustanon 1 time 3 yrs ago and loved it but had body acne too. This is a tough one.

I appreciate your input but eod pinning for life? I?ll pass. I guess it?ll be a trial and error. See what I like best. I done sustanon 1 time 3 yrs ago and loved it but had body acne too. This is a tough one.
I won't pin eod for life that's absurd but it works for now. I'm sure I'll get lazy sooner or later.

i guess i just like to keep it as simple as possible and also as easy as possible but i also hate to pin... i just have always preferred test cyp

Thanks man. I may go that route but if I do choose sustanon 250 from zphc would you recommend the once a week shot and what dose?

I cant tell u a trt dose knowing nothing about your condition man. Thats a doctors place to recommend. I know nothing about what u have going on

Thanks man. I may go that route but if I do choose sustanon 250 from zphc would you recommend the once a week shot and what dose?

You can do 1 shot a week but you have to run bloods first and get your current levels. From there its dialing it in. You want your test levels to be in the middle of the healthy range and you do not want to have to take an AI if you dont have to.

As for your buddies they have aromasin on hand already?

you dont just randomly ask what kind of trt dose to take bro... thats a bad look for sure... thats not how it works

A proper TRT protocol will have you pinning as often as possible. The more frequent you pin the closer it replicates what your body would have produced. This is important especially when it comes to aromatization and estrogen related side effects. To be honest, daily pinning with an insulin syringe would be ideal. Now, I know this isn't what most people will do. I recommend pinning at least twice per week with a long ester test. If you experience estrogen issues then your dose is too high. Do not add an AI to your TRT protocol. Blood work is so important in dialing everything in.

A proper TRT protocol will have you pinning as often as possible. The more frequent you pin the closer it replicates what your body would have produced. This is important especially when it comes to aromatization and estrogen related side effects. To be honest, daily pinning with an insulin syringe would be ideal. Now, I know this isn't what most people will do. I recommend pinning at least twice per week with a long ester test. If you experience estrogen issues then your dose is too high. Do not add an AI to your TRT protocol. Blood work is so important in dialing everything in.

I agree. Thanks

exactly and well said brother

I keep it very simple. One shot of test C per week is my trt. Cypionate has an 8 day half life so it's very stable using that protocol. It's the most used and popular trt protocol for a reason

What?s an average trt dose. 200mg a week?

its usually in the 100-150mg/week range. That being said you really need to start with a dose in that range then run bloods about 4/5 weeks after you start and check your total test and estrogen levels at a minimum to make sure you are in the middle of the healthy ramge and your estrogen is also in the healthy range then dial it in from there.

Top Bottom