napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and cycle

canlaner

Hi Dylan,
thanks for taking the time to read this. Ive watched most of your you tube vids as they are pretty much the best quality substance reviews on you tube. You've obviously put a lot of time and education into these and their presentation. Very impressed mate.
So I wanted to say hi but also to pick your brain for a minute if you will. My stats are:
TRT 125mg - for 8 years now
40yrs old
lifting for most of adult life but taken several years off here and there for certain reasons.
6ft, 210p maybe 17% body fat.
Very carb sensitive especially with water retention mainly in face.
Done 3 cycles years back.
Goal is 200p low body fat <12%

So I need to recomp. Ive spent 2months in ketosis which has been great for my weight loss. I lost 40p and now am at my above stats. So now that I have lost a lot of the fat, I want to recomp.
My proposed cycle is 😂

TRT 150mg wk1-15
EQ 400mg wk1-15 and maybe creep up after the deca/mast?

NPP 150mg wk1-7
Deca 200mg wk 1-7

Mast P 100mg wk 1-7
Mast E 150mg wk-1-7

The goal is to bulk for 7 weeks then recomp for 8weeks.
I am very sensitive to water bloat (carbs and est) so I'm keeping TRT down and deca only at first half. Deca behaves much better for me with mast but I'm sensitive to DHT ( prostate and hair) so only run mast when needed with deca. I may put the mast p back in at the end to help clean it up.

I hope that all makes sense and thanks for bearing with me.

So my big question is do you think I should add some sarms/peds in? Like mk677 for the 15wks and maybe yk-11 during bulk and gw501516 or sr-9009 during the recomp? Also there are just sooo many supplements out now that I would love to know if you recommend any to help with the process? During the recomp part I will be mostly off carbs (a little of carb cycling).

Thanks again Dylan, I really respect your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Hi Dylan,
thanks for taking the time to read this. Ive watched most of your you tube vids as they are pretty much the best quality substance reviews on you tube. You've obviously put a lot of time and education into these and their presentation. Very impressed mate.
So I wanted to say hi but also to pick your brain for a minute if you will. My stats are:
TRT 125mg - for 8 years now
40yrs old
lifting for most of adult life but taken several years off here and there for certain reasons.
6ft, 210p maybe 17% body fat.
Very carb sensitive especially with water retention mainly in face.
Done 3 cycles years back.
Goal is 200p low body fat <12%

So I need to recomp. Ive spent 2months in ketosis which has been great for my weight loss. I lost 40p and now am at my above stats. So now that I have lost a lot of the fat, I want to recomp.
My proposed cycle is [emoji23]

TRT 150mg wk1-15
EQ 400mg wk1-15 and maybe creep up after the deca/mast?

NPP 150mg wk1-7
Deca 200mg wk 1-7

Mast P 100mg wk 1-7
Mast E 150mg wk-1-7

The goal is to bulk for 7 weeks then recomp for 8weeks.
I am very sensitive to water bloat (carbs and est) so I'm keeping TRT down and deca only at first half. Deca behaves much better for me with mast but I'm sensitive to DHT ( prostate and hair) so only run mast when needed with deca. I may put the mast p back in at the end to help clean it up.

I hope that all makes sense and thanks for bearing with me.

So my big question is do you think I should add some sarms/peds in? Like mk677 for the 15wks and maybe yk-11 during bulk and gw501516 or sr-9009 during the recomp? Also there are just sooo many supplements out now that I would love to know if you recommend any to help with the process? During the recomp part I will be mostly off carbs (a little of carb cycling).

Thanks again Dylan, I really respect your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

At 17% bf i wouldnt be thinking bulk. I would b thinking recomp only. It sounds like you know your body and your nutrition so i wont talk about that. I also dont think you need that much aas. I would get rid of the deca and npp. They both the same thing just different esters. Get rid of the mast as you wont see any benefits as your bf is too high and they are the same just different esters. I would raise the eq to 600-800. Maybe raise the test to 400. It will be a good recomp. Have patience. Dont go into a cycle saying i want 15lbs. There are many variables. Just look to build upon each gym session and daily nutrition. Do this and you will have good results.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We don't recommend cycles here on the forum at 17% bf. SARMS would be a better choice until you're in the proper condition.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

At 17% bf i wouldnt be thinking bulk. I would b thinking recomp only. It sounds like you know your body and your nutrition so i wont talk about that. I also dont think you need that much aas. I would get rid of the deca and npp. They both the same thing just different esters. Get rid of the mast as you wont see any benefits as your bf is too high and they are the same just different esters. I would raise the eq to 600-800. Maybe raise the test to 400. It will be a good recomp. Have patience. Dont go into a cycle saying i want 15lbs. There are many variables. Just look to build upon each gym session and daily nutrition. Do this and you will have good results.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you for your input, much appreciated. I have done all these compounds before (except EQ) and the reason I included the shorter esters of the same compound in the first half was to avoid front loading but still reap the quicker stable blood levels. I find that enth+prop or phelnprop + deconate works smoothly in delivery when pinned twice a week. I was trying to give Dylan a quick overall view but as you know these things can get complex.
Really the only thing new for me in this cycle is that Im quite a few years older than my last one and using EQ. I'm basically substituting test for EQ as I explode on test when using with other compounds so I keep test at TRT from now on. (also dht sensitive as explained)
Also I need to point out my bf% was a very conservative guess. You can see an outline of my top 4 abs and front ribs so 17% was pretty harsh (I just lost 40pounds) so realistically its prob closer to under 14%.

With those corrections, do you still think no bulk in the first half?

And with relation to other compounds etc, what do you think about adding mk677 throughout and gw501516 either throughout or during last 8weeks?

Thanks for your help guys.

see im lost here.. you say you want to get to 12% body fat and drop weight etc yet you are discussing bulking and recomping... thats just doest make sense to me... first, 17% body fat for steroid use is just not something im ever going to recommend, whether it upsets someone or not because i dont advise what people want to hear, i advise what they need to hear and thats just not a proper nor healthy weight for steroid use... beyond that, the last thing you would do is want to bulk at a higher body fat unless you are some sort of strongman or powerlifter but even then, while i understand it, it doesnt mean its exactly healthy... you should get yourself into proper condition first and foremost and then decide what your real goal is... you can't bulk and lose body fat at the same time.. you can recomp, but thats not bulking and that doesnt make sense in your current condition...

Thanks for chiming in Dylan. As explained, my guesstimate on BFP was lackadaisical. I did some research on it and a more informed guess is 13-15%. I think that's pretty ideal - for me - to recomp for the 15weeks. However I trust and value your opinions. So please apply that BFP adjustment.
That may or may not change things, I'm keen to find out.
So I'll try and simplify the questions as much as possible. Please let me know what you think about these broad alternate options:

Do original planned cycle -bulk for 7wk then recomp for 8wk(with BFP applied),

Just TRT+EQ 15 weeks recomp,

recomp with SARMS + TRT,

or just keep cutting on TRT (which is hard because I have reached a plateau in my progress after loosing 40p)

Thanks guys, I appreciate you all being honest and straight up, I'm not offended, it means you care.

i would go with a cut of sarms and trt... you can post a picture if you would like and i can give you an accurate estimate of where your body fat really is...

i would go with a cut of sarms and trt... you can post a picture if you would like and i can give you an accurate estimate of where your body fat really is...

Just took a quick snap by myself with my iPhone so sorry for the quality but it should give you a rough idea any way.
I can't seem to post the pic here so I am emailing it to you now Dylan and you have my permission to post it if you have time.
Cheers

Just took a quick snap by myself with my iPhone so sorry for the quality but it should give you a rough idea any way.
I can't seem to post the pic here so I am emailing it to you now Dylan and you have my permission to post it if you have time.
Cheers
Follow the forum on Tapatalk mobile app. It's super easy and you can easily post your pic.

you can to go to tinypic.com and upload your photo there.. then you paste in the FORUM CODE here and it will post

Hopefully this works guys. Sorry for the poor quality.
24xdjco.jpg

35a7qrr.jpg

So do you guys think I'm too fat to safely bulk for the 7 weeks out of the 15 week cycle? Upon reflection I do think it's a possibility.
To paint the full picture, Ive spent the last 11 weeks doing a Keto diet where I was just doing cardio with TRT, but out of the 40pounds I lost, a good chunk was muscle for sure. So I will bounce back pretty quickly when re-introducing carbs and heavy compound lifting but I want to keep those gains as lean as possible of course. That WAS the plan but being too fat to bulk safely is definitely a concern.

You can do it if you want. Its about should you... its about whether it makes sense. Its sounds as though no matter what anyone says your set on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dylan, Ive made it very clear, multiple times that I value and respect yours and others opinion about this issue which has become whether my BFP is too high too safely bulk. As that number was key to answering this important question (that I, again appreciate that you guys have raised ) I have put up a couple of pics to try and clarify, just as you asked.
I'm not sure how this has implied a defiant attitude when there has clearly been, and still is nothing but humble respect for others opinions. Literally the whole reason I'm here is to asked if I 'should', not can I.
So are you still able to provide your estimate in my BFP?

Last edited:
18%

My recommendation is to do a SARMS cycle and cut as previously mentioned.

Thank you mate, I appreciate your answer. Now I can truly apply it with the help you guys have given me. I'm definitely more conscious of harm minimisation due to my age so it seems I may have dogged a bullet, in more ways than one. TRT & RAD140 & GW501516 are looking quite ideal for my goals.
I wish you all the best in your body building journeys.

Top Bottom