napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Help

gardeens

Hey Dylan!

Been subscribed to your channel for a while now and just finished my first cycle of Testosterone E for 12 weeks. I am on the PCT and will be trying to maintain and bulk until 12-16 weeks before I try for a second cycle. I am looking at doing a Physique show this summer and would love your opinion on a second cycle to prep for the show!! I am 19 and currently 5 foot 10 inches at 180 pounds. I will send pictures below for a reference. I am aware steroids are not great for health but this is my absolute passion and would love to be on the Olympia stage one day. Thank you in advance!

Kind of hard to be onstage when your hormone system fails...your attitude about your health is immature and ignorant

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hey Dylan!

Been subscribed to your channel for a while now and just finished my first cycle of Testosterone E for 12 weeks. I am on the PCT and will be trying to maintain and bulk until 12-16 weeks before I try for a second cycle. I am looking at doing a Physique show this summer and would love your opinion on a second cycle to prep for the show!! I am 19 and currently 5 foot 10 inches at 180 pounds. I will send pictures below for a reference. I am aware steroids are not great for health but this is my absolute passion and would love to be on the Olympia stage one day. Thank you in advance!

There's no way we can advise you on steroid use being that young bro. I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

just the fact you say you know they are not good for your health at your age says enough dude... you are going to learn a SEVERE and i mean SEVERE lesson and it won't be pretty

Top Bottom